Moving to Bradford in November!!!????!!!????***

Fiery Jack

I'm not really :rolleyes:, but the bloke who started the Moving to Thailand in November!!!????!!!????*** thread has already got 208 replies, so I thought I'd give it a spin and try to get in on the act. :applause:

To be honest, I was just feeling lonely and unloved and envious of the lucky bastard whooping it up over there with so many good friends. :(

Any suggestions.

jack :help:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Fiery Jack:

I'm not really
:rolleyes:
, but the bloke who started the
thread has already got 208 replies, so I thought I'd give it a spin and try to get in on the act.
:applause:

To be honest, I was just feeling lonely and unloved and envious of the lucky bastard whooping it up over there with so many good friends.
:(

Any suggestions.

jack
:help:

Move to Bradford Jack. We'll all send you sympathy cards.

Then you can put the move on all the Welcome Wagon and Avon ladies that show up at your door. :beer:

Or you could follow your mentor's example and consume a couple of bottles of Napa Valleys finest screw top bottles and then post your travel plans for the holidays. :grinyes:

We'll all respond Jack, because we care. :rolleyes: (and we're just about as bored as you are :neener: )

So tell us a bit more. What's the reason you're leaving your own city and what's the reason for choosing Bradford.

Do you have a job here, or plan your own investment, or are you at retirement age?

At present you've given us very little to comment on other than that you intend to be here for a while.

Hi Jack,

congratulations! Yorkshire is a nice area...

I expect we soon have a new board bradfordnight.com!

I think you'll find some thai brothels there.

And you have one big advantage - it's not that hard to learn the local language.

:beer:

I once had the dubious privelage of working in Bradford. One dinner time there was a bomb scare and the local Rozzers busied themselves cordoning off parts of the city centre until someone pointed out that terrosrists usually target places which have some value, then they realised it was a hoax.

When driving around at night keep your hammer and ligature well hiden.

Cheers

Hi Jack,

I admire you ambition to sacrifice your career and move to such an underdeveloped rural area. I think they must see you as a gift from heaven and every way you give from your higher knowledge, better culture and everything else.

In the days you can teach them new farming techniques.

In the evenings how to drink.

In the nights learn peasent women real sex!

And finally in the weekends learn them to play soccer.

elef

PS. FJ often use satire. This is not a satire on FJ but on all those men and women moving to third world countries having the ambition to give something of their superior culture.

Well, not everything is satire, they must learn to play soccer in Bradford. ::

Says Fiery Jack:

I'm not really
:rolleyes:
, but the bloke who started the
thread has already got 208 replies, so I thought I'd give it a spin and try to get in on the act.
:applause:

To be honest, I was just feeling lonely and unloved and envious of the lucky bastard whooping it up over there with so many good friends.
:(

Any suggestions.

jack
:help:

First we need to talk about your monthly budget. I don't think that there is a high demand for language teachers, especially for English. Do you have any computer skills? How about opening a GoGo-bar? :grinyes:

Jack, I see you come from the lovely city of Stoke, and yet you want to move...to Bradford of all places ::

Surely thats like saying you want to move from Bangkok to...er...Stoke :cover:

Archived