Yanks beat those damn Sox

Congrats to any Yankee fans on the board ... the loss is devastating to the Red Sox nation ... and the fans and sports talk show hosts are calling for Grady Little's head ... I believe the Sox would have won had he taken Pedro out when he went out to the mound ... he will never be forgiven by the fans for that one! :nono:

So, the 'curse' continues! :banghead:

I was speeding back to my motel room to see the game. An officer from the Harwich police department stopped me for speeding. I was clocked at 69 mph in a 30 mph zone! :nono:

... I apologized and was only given a warning! The officer wrote 45 mph on the warning citation ... I'm glad he wasn't a Yankee fan! :grinyes:

I've been pulled over for speeding at least a dozen times; and, I've always managed to talk my way out of receiving a ticket (+ fine)! ::

BTW, for those familiar with Brewster, Paine's Creek beach is as beautiful as ever ... it's spectacular at low tide ... one can walk out for almost two miles on the 'flats.' Cape Cod is beautiful at this time of year ... but traffic is mounting! :o

I'm a long suffering Giants fan. Last year was unbearably painful. So was this year. Oh well...hope the Fish win the Series, but it doesn't mean too much to me. Sorry about your Sox. I know what you are going through.

Archived