Hongnam Hose

dvarpala

After reading the "Flushing Asian Toilets" thread elsewhere on the board, I thought this might be a pertinent question...

Imagine you've taken a dump, and the crapper has both toilet paper and the water hose available - which do you prefer to use? :devil:

The point is, habit for westerners would usually have us reaching for the paper, yet common sense should get us grabbing the hose.

After all, you wouldn't clean your face with tissue paper, so why is it good enough for a shitty sphincter ?

Hose or Paper ?

Paper

Hose

Other - specify

None, I'm hard - and the sweat rolling down my back will eventually wash the clegs away...

:devil::beer::devil:

Give me water anyday, how the hell can you clean your arse with paper all it does is smears the shit to an acceptable level it does not clean it off, one area where the Thai way is the right way and we should learn from them, how many times have any of you guys seen western women who have bits of paper suprises hidden away for you to come across, it is really disgusting just to wipe with paper and not use water to properly clean it,,

Archived