WTF PT2

Old Hippie

Last Friday in BKK, WTF girl called me. I had decided to not call her, as she said it was causing problems for her and the new guy. Originally had wanted to do just that, but I softened on the way over I guess. So anyway, she sent me a text message, and I decided to call her back. The next morning, before I could return the call, she called again, "...to say hello..." We talked for almost 2 hours, about everything, and the troubles she was having with the new guy. I put bitterness and pettyness aside and talked to her as a friend and big brother...o.k. being almost 20 years her senior, father.

She said she didn't like the new guy as much, to controlling, and mean. Went out all night without her, she knew he had another woman, wouldn't introduce her to his friends, and has no intent of marrying her or bringing her to his country (not sure where he is from). She got a bit defensive if I asked questions, so I just let her talk, and gave advice where needed. She said her fear was she'd never have a boy friend. "EXCUSE ME MISS" I shouted loudly, "I TRIED REMEMBER?" for some reason, that set us both laughing. In any event, she said she knew she had made a mistake going with this guy, and was really confused as to why she did so. She said she was confused about a lot of things. So I just gave advice, which she said was quite helpful. She said she couldn't talk so honestly with her family or friends about it, and was thankful because I really helped her.

The next day she text messenged again, she was alone at MBK did I want to meet her. I did. So I went to meet her. We talked some more, and had a good time. She asked what I was doing that night. I told her I already had plans, in fact a date. She said good for me. We got on skytrain, and headed off in different directions at Siam station, saying we'd keep in touch, suppose we will.

Funny when I think about it all now, was really torn up over this girl a few weeks ago. Went to BKK this time, and kept company with a girl I met at a Christmas party last year, had a great time, hardly think about WTFgirl anymore. What a difference a week or so in LOS can make. :)

[color:"red"]Funny when I think about it all now, was really torn up over this girl a few weeks ago. Went to BKK this time, and kept company with a girl I met at a Christmas party last year, had a great time, hardly think about WTFgirl anymore. What a difference a week or so in LOS can make.

[/color]

Is it the weather, your state of mind, food or it is just Bangkok? Whatever it is, wonderful bounce back OH.

Cheers! :)

Says lazyphil:

<<for redirecting all of that energy in a more positive vein!>>

Nope, that were no [color:"red"] vein
[/color]
that OH energy was directed into :hubba:

But may have been steered by his [color:"red"] vane [/color]. :grinyes:

And we all know that OH ain't [color:"red"]vain [/color]. :neener:

gf say ' engish mai dee, all say samesame. not same thai, lesy.

Says LaoHuLi:

Says lazyphil:

<<for redirecting all of that energy in a more positive vein!>>

Nope, that were no [color:"red"] vein
[/color]
that OH energy was directed into :hubba:

But may have been steered by his [color:"red"] vane
[/color]
:grinyes:

And we all know that OH ain't [color:"red"]vain
[/color]
:neener:

gf say ' engish mai dee, all say samesame. not same thai, lesy.

I was wondering how long it would take for you boys to grab the "main vein" idea! :neener:

Archived