Can this forum help to re-unite old friends?

Says LaoHuLi:

Gohok;

I believe the main reason for concern was your 'newness' here.

If you had been here for 18 months posting as you says you have elsewhere, then I'm sure we would all feel more comfortable with your post and possible aide.

LaoHuLi- Understood your points, and you're of course right.:up: Thank you! I lament my never making a presence here but didn't want to delay any longer the post itself. I have to thank SayJann for the PM which opened that trust door. For others who may be interested, and familiar with some of the characters "over there" I posted as Skip up until about June of this year when I came over to the LoS for the summer, started the gum shoe investigations (you alluded too), killed my share of whiskey bottles (in pursuit of facts only) and forgot the original agenda. Bet that happens all the time, eh? :beer:

Thanks to SayJann for the PM!

GohoK!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says josh_ingu:

Interesting, the issue of privacy isn't it? But to turn it on its head, why did you not post under *your* real name, and say : "John Doe" is looking for his two mates etc etc etc....or is your privacy more of a consideration than theirs?

-j-

Trying to make the thicker plot are we? First off- my mind excels at twisting logic. That being the case, and knowing full well, in the realworld, only the two men are known to one another I thought my anonymity would represent a measure of privacy to theirs. They could disavow me, and this board if necessary since they weren't parties to it (at least we assume so). Still yet, can you imagine them shouting something to the effect of, "Tilac! I never even heard of Nanaplaza.com" :o

More to the point though, and to answer your question directly- because neither of them would recognize it. I have never met either of them in the flesh. I'm only a colleague and friend to the one's spouse. Posting my name would be meaningless I think. Or....at the least until such time as I'm lost in the LoS myself. Right? hmmm.... now there's something to look forwards too.... :D

Archived