Any Heep-Sanuker on 8. Nov. in London?

Mentors

There will be the Magician Birthday Party from the famous URIAH HEEP with special Guests FOCUS and very special Guests John Lawton and John Wetton on 8. Nov. at Astoria in London. Its nearly sold out now. :neener:

Fans from around the world will coming to this event! ::

Is some Heep-Sanuker who also going there?

I will :D arriving from Switzerland with two friends of mine. Somebody more? :)

sayjann:

Focus?....fuck me there's a name from my pre-pubescent past.

i'm not working that night and would love to attend,but would probably finish too late for me to get home that night.

i have to be at work 08:30 Sunday,what a shame......
:down:

The Event will start at 6.p.m., check details if you are interest under

www.uriah-heep.com

Yes, Focus are still alive. Many bands from this Decades are still on tour and

make albums and most of them are still better as groups from today.

Hey, if you're a "Heeper" :bow:, you'll be interested to know that mystic prog-rock combo Chicory Tip are back together and currently gigging on the UK pub circuit. :up: If you've free time when you're over from Switzerland, you might be able to catch a couple of dates: the "Tip" rock the Walnut Tree, Aldington, on Nov 7 (50p before 6PM, no dogs), and the Maidstone 4-piece set the Butcher's Arms, at Lower Rainham alight on Nov 10 lunchtime (70p: free bingo session 2-3PM: OAPs get one free half pint on production of pension book :beer:). :applause:

Hope that's helpful. :)

jack :help:

silly.

looked at the website and got all the info.

rang up the ticket line and they say i cannot buy a ticket and pick it up at the box office.

as i live in the UK(60 miles from London)i have to send a postal application,but no guarantees that i would get a ticket at such short notice.

but if i lived 6000 miles away,no problem i could reserve the ticket at the box office.

crazy,i will pass on their offer of me sending them money,but them not guaranteeing me a ticket.

thanks for the latest link Mentors.

but the phone line still tell me they have to post to my home,i cannot reserve tickets at the box office.

they tell me it will take 3-4 weeks before i get the tickets at my home.

so they want me to pay the ticket price and send me the ticket in 3-4 weeks while the concert is in 3 days time.

what a joke,but nothing surprises me with Mean Fiddler.

sayjann:

thanks for the latest link Mentors.

but the phone line still tell me they have to post to my home,i cannot reserve tickets at the box office.

they tell me it will take 3-4 weeks before i get the tickets at my home.

so they want me to pay the ticket price and send me the ticket in 3-4 weeks while the concert is in 3 days time.

what a joke,but nothing surprises me with Mean Fiddler.

Maybe i can give one ticket for you :D:D.

I ordered one for a friend of mine. He paid me already 20 pounds.

But it seems that he will not come, (he's a bit angry with me and friends of mine :grinyes:)

So i can sell the ticket to you if you would like.

I have the ticket with me.

Archived