Culinary Schools In Bangkok??

HSTEACH

My fiance, well that's still a question, wants to return to her first love, cooking, especially commercial baking. She did attend a baking school of sorts years ago, but working full time and going to school full time took their toll and she gave up school. Now with the prospect of coming to the states, she wants to renew and increae her baking skills She wants to go back to school.

Since I'll be paying for this, who else :), anyone know of a reputable school teaching culinary arts? Probably something with a six month term., as it'll be at least that long before she'd have a visa.

Thanks....

OH, is correct. The school and courses at the Oriental are recognized Internationally. If she is serious, that's the place to start.

Any other place would probably not be recognized in the States.

This is professional stuff ...... not a 'cooking school'.

Best of luck.

"THE ORIENTAL" has the best cooking school in THailand.

My friends own 2 top notch restraunts on maui HI., or their chefs are sent to the Oriental Cooking School.

Read your other post about paying a dowlry (spelling) to you GF Mom. Thhere are many Good translators in Bkk. Bring the mom to Bkk if you Want to flash the $, lot safer here. Better to pay her by the month.

My friend married his 24 year Beautiful Thai GF after they had gone together for 5 years. He bought her 2 rie, built a 150 sq m home for the family.

I married my beautiful Thai G F who has her mba from chula.

She comes from a large middle class Thai family in the south,

I'm building here a 100 m house on her land for ma and pa. construction costs Labor and material around 4000b / sq m.

Do you know of any good Mexican restraunts in Bkk??

Good Luck to you.

Archived