would anybody please be so kind to translate this?

korsow

hello, I'm having a major crisis here with a friend of mine. We believe his girlfriend is cheating on him. Can anybody please translate this for us? She was chatting this with her friend in thailand.

Thanks,

Korsow

4 »Õ·Õè¼èÒ¹ÃÃ’ ¨Ô꺷ÓäÇéàÂÃÃÃÒ¡æ µÃ¹¹ÕéÂѧÃÂÒ¡ÃÂÙ褹à´ÕÂǤèÃ

Lek says:

à¨ÕêºÃÂÙèã¹à˵ءҳ³×Çѹ·Õè¨ÔêºÇèÒàÃë·Õè¤ÒÃÒâÃà¡à à¢ÒÂѧÃÒÂá·¹àÅÂ

Lek says:

à¨Õ꺺áÇèÒ¶éÒä¼è·Ó¡Ñºà¢ÒÂѧ§Ñé¹ à¨Õ꺡çä»áÅéÇ

Lek says:

¡Ñº¤¹Ã×蹨Ô꺴ÕÃҡ涹ÃùéÓ㨷ء¤¹ áµèà¢ÒÅ×ö¹ÃùéÓ㨤¹·Õèã¡Åéµ¹à¢Ò·ÕèÊØ´

Lek says:

¹éçÊÒǨÔ꺺áÇèÒ·ÕèºéÒ¹·Ò§ÀÙà¡çµÂѧÃÑ¡àÃëàËÃ×ùà´Ôà ¾ÃéÃ÷Ñ駺áÇèÒàÃëà¡è§ÃÒ¡·Õè·¹¾Õè¨Ôêºä´é 4»Õ

Lek says:

ÃÙÊÖ¡´Õ·è·Ò§ºéÒ¹¨ÔêºäÃèà¡ÅÕ´ËÃ×Ãâ¡Ã¸àÃë

Hi Korsow,

No replies, so I (we) will give it a shot.

4 »Õ·Õè¼èÒ¹ÃÃ’ ¨Ô꺷ÓäÇéàÂÃÃÃÒ¡æ µÃ¹¹ÕéÂѧÃÂÒ¡ÃÂÙ褹à´ÕÂǤèÃ

-since 4 years 'Jib' has done a lot and still wants to be alone

à¨ÕêºÃÂÙèã¹à˵ءҳ³×Çѹ·Õè¨ÔêºÇèÒàÃë·Õè¤ÒÃÒâÃà¡à à¢ÒÂѧÃÒÂá·¹àÅÂ

-'Jiab' was there the day that 'Jib' blamed 'Ae' at karaoke. 'Jiab' feels ashamed for...

à¨Õ꺺áÇèÒ¶éÒä¼è·Ó¡Ñºà¢ÒÂѧ§Ñé¹ à¨Õ꺡çä»áÅéÇ

-'Jiab' says if 'Pai' did the the same to 'Jiab' as what he did to the other person, 'Jiab' would have left

¡Ñº¤¹Ã×蹨Ô꺴ÕÃҡ涹ÃùéÓ㨷ء¤¹ áµèà¢ÒÅ×ö¹ÃùéÓ㨤¹·Õèã¡Åéµ¹à¢Ò·ÕèÊØ´

-'Jib' cares for everybody, but not for those who're close to her

¹éçÊÒǨÔ꺺áÇèÒ·ÕèºéÒ¹·Ò§ÀÙà¡çµÂѧÃÑ¡àÃëàËÃ×ùà´Ôà ¾ÃéÃ÷Ñ駺áÇèÒàÃëà¡è§ÃÒ¡·Õè·¹¾Õè¨Ôêºä´é 4»Õ

-'Jib's' sister said the family in Phuket still loves 'Ae' and they complimented 'Ae' for the fact that she's dealt with 'Jib' for 4 years.

ÃÙÊÖ¡´Õ·è·Ò§ºéÒ¹¨ÔêºäÃèà¡ÅÕ´ËÃ×Ãâ¡Ã¸àÃë

-Feels good that 'Jib's' family's not mad and doesn't hate 'Ae'.

Moderators:

Not sure whether I should have removed the names or not, please do remove them if necessary.

Zaad

Just had my friend from Sakhon Nakhon translate it, basically it says...

"with someone else Jib is very kind and very nice but with someone who is close to Jib he/she forgot to care

not bad but she just feel a little bit sad"

Not sure who Jib is...so well, what ever you can make out of it...She (my friend) if she saw the whole letter she can say for sure...In any event, I hope no cause to worry...

Ah the sound of one hand clapping.

First of all we only get one side of the conversation.

Then we have no idea who is being reffered to is 'Jijb' the gf, the boyfriend or the neighbour's dog? We can only guess.

Then there is the problem of context, we can only guess at what is going on and none of it looks like it has anything to do with someone cheating on someone else. or does it no idea.

Seriously friend, if you are so paranoid about your gf screwing around on you that you ask for a personal message be translated on a public forum the relationship is DOOMED.

God I'd hate to be you if she ever found out about this... :cussing:

oh crap, so we messed up. No sign of any cheating things here so basically just a paranoid guy. But something fishy is going on, he's sure about that. I don't know who jib is neither, but his girlfriend is Ae. I'll relate this whole thread to him. Thanks you all for taking the time to help.

Korsow

Hey, wait a minute...my old...regular was/is named Ae...hmmm, I smell a rat! Jeez, and I thought I was paranoid! Not uncommon for a girl to have a back up waiting in the wings in case something goes south with her primary. This is his GF, not his wife, so I am sure she could be keeping all options open until a final commitment is made, happened to me...

Archived