Mudding tiles in the hong nam ?

Pom_Jao_Choo

Hoping that someone here from our diverse backgrounds or one of the many members here are either home or shop owners, might advise me on mudding tiles.

The groute or mud, between some of the floor tiles have eroded away to te point that there is space leading under 2 of the tiles right next to the drain. Anoyingly some kind of little flea fancies it a happy dwelling if I don't bleach their asses twice a week.

The appartment is actually very nice, and the lack of groute is limited to areas where I have used excessive amounts of "Duck RA-Killer 2". And is my fault largelly.

I am not intending to do the entire room, just the area described.

So appart from making sure the surface is completley dried and cleaned with a strong brush. Anything more to spreading some of this gunk in?

And exactly what type of product should I look for

(English or Thai name appreciated).

I'm not willing to remove the tile to do it properly however :o

I could likely call the buildings super or the lady whom I rent from. But I'm a guy and I "have to" do it myself.

anyone ?

For small patch work you are smart not to do more than just reseal the grout joints,Start lifting tile..... :nono: and it could easily get to be a big project.

You are looking for Tile grout, or tile grout patch.

Try one of the building supply places will have, or even a general hardware store... but I have no idea what it is called in Thai.

Or find some workmen doing a tile job ..... everywhere..... and buy a cup or two from them :grinyes:

Archived