Has She Shot Herself In The Foot?

Torneyboy

I know this couple that have been in Sydney for 5-6 years.

The guy works as a home delivery man for my wifes restaurant and has done so for about 3 years.

He also works elsewhere.

His GF has been attending school here for some time.

They were/are going through the defacto visa process...lots of docs/photos/bills in both names etc ..all good.

Untill 3 days ago..a letter arrives for her from immigration...report with passports within 28 days.

They/we all know what that means...as soon as they turn up they get taken to a detention centre ..then BKK.

What happened??

Well they have Permenant resident docs lodged in BKK Oz Embassy.Via our Adelaide office last doc sent 2 days ago..they suggested they submit via BKK..AFTER he leaves the country.

So this Stupid girl STOPS going to school ... ( in her mind PR visa is a forgone conclusion) immigration has been red hot on this over last 6 months or so..we have lost many ""friends"" through visa violations..some just stupid...a few ran but got caught in the end.

What she has done is not attend to keep her 80% attendance...immigration has checked and now is a big problem for both of them...they are both leaving for BKK on Sunday.

Will not contact Immigration.

They plan to follow up with Pr visa application in BKK.

All she had to do was go to school and keep her attendance up and all would be well...she is crazy and caused a big problem for her BF.

Hope it all works out as they are two people very welcome in my country...just a little stupid mistake..hope BKK thinks the same? :dunno:

Archived