Any recommendations for Loy Krathong?

maninbkk

There is a sushi bar in bkk that floats the sushi on boats in a stream built into the long food bar. You grab the sushi you want as it floats by. Where is that place? You can eat sushi and float yours at the same time the owners told me no plobrem. :drunk:

ILots of hotels have krathongs floating in them if not near water. Not uncomon at all. I see houses in Chiang Mai that float them in water barrels outside as it gets so crowded at the river and traffic sucks. ANy water gets the point across. I would float it at bamboo no problem. I don't know about the restaurant tho.

If he really wants to be a nice guy he can bf a girl who does not want to be working during Loy khratong and float it with her. Make sure she knows bkk so she can choose the place.

In fact all you sanukers should bf one girl each so they can enjoy Loy Khratong(the girls who want to enjoy it anyway). A mass payback from the nanaplaza hordes is long overdue :angel:

AHA!! A closet backpacker. Now we know we can find you on khao san road. Just look for the only backpacker with dreadlocks drinking from a US$100 bottle of the finest mexican tequilla.

A full moon eclipse in the desert? Does this mean all your khao san buddies have relocated the full moon party to the desert this month? Does your gf know your staging a big party out there?

:grinyes:

Says MaiLuk:

AHA!! A closet backpacker. Now we know we can find you on khao san road. Just look for the only backpacker with dreadlocks drinking from a US$100 bottle of the finest mexican tequilla.

[color:"red"]
You got me! I just can't find Burmese fishing pants my size! Tequiola is WELL STOCKED after going to TJ this week with a large group from out of time. Each one totin a bottle across for me!
:hug:

[/color]

A full moon eclipse in the desert? Does this mean all your khao san buddies have relocated the full moon party to the desert this month? Does your gf know your staging a big party out there?

:grinyes:

Yes, we are all bringing our drums! Meet us at Anza Borrego St Park. We will be ravin on Whale Peak!

Ok, in all actuality, after hiking up the back side my goal will be to stay awake long enough to see the moon!

Archived