Any recommendations for Loy Krathong?

maninbkk

Hi,

"If he really wants to be a nice guy he can bf a girl who does not want to be working during Loy khratong and float it with her."

Did just that for my first Loy Khratong, of course the girl forget to mention the fact that the barfine had been doubled for that night.

Still I got the better end of the deal, since other than 2 taxi rides that was all I paid for the rest of the evening, and night :hubba:.

She was very happy, and all her friends very jealous, as she not only got to do Loy Khratong, she also got to leave work at 8pm rather than 4am!

Sanuk!

[color:"blue"] New Wave bar on suk soi 7 has a waterfall, i never noticed but maybe the water pools at the base of the plate glass window [/color]

There are no pools at the base; however soi 7 biergarten has a couple of pools.

I would really recommend a trip up to Sukhothai. It is perhaps the greatest cultural thing I did in Thailand.

I also spent Loy Kratong in Bangkok visiting a wat not far from the sukhumvit area, towards ekkamai. It sat on a canal and was festive. Whatever you do make the effort to visit a Wat and float a Kratong.

good kharma.

Archived