Discount at G P for board members

samori1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Have stayed at Gp 7 times Sept 99, Jan 2000, April 2000, Sept 2000, Dec 2000, Feb 2001, May 2001 and will be staying Aug 2001, all between 7-10 days. So you can use me as leverage as well. I know that Sinclair10 off the delphi board stays there as well, almost as often as me. Also I have found them to be very guest friendly, as for the 5% surcharge I just tell them that I have not paid it in the past.

DJ

I have stayed several times at the Grand President.We take a two bedroom/two bathroom suite and get a rate of 3,000bht per night

if staying for at least one week.No credit card surcharge,this is all a TSM rate,so

there may already be something in place that

you can piggy back onto rather than disturb their numbers by nominating the TSM members.

Ok, I recieved an email from Grand President and they quote a TSM rate of 9,845 baht a week including Vat, that is about 1,406 baht a night for an Executive Studio which is a little bigger than a topaz studio. Their email address is gpesa@ksc15.th.com ask for Ms Kwan.

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: DavidJordan ]

I'm in a real quandry, I'm coming to LOS on the 25th July with a group of 3 friends,they are all staying at Nana Plaza, I can't decide whether to stay with them or at the G.P., I get a discount rate at the G.P. due to TSM membership, anyone care to help me and push me one way or the other crazy.gif" border="0

You're staying at the Nana Plaza or is that a typo? Sleeping in a brothel would have it's advantages(:

I have a feeling you're talking about the Nana Hotel. You've gotta stay wherever your buddies are. It's a brisk 15 minute walk from the GP to Nana which will leave you sweaty. Do you really want to do this everytime you meet your friends?

The GP is unquestionably nicer than the Nana, but the Nana is probably better for a newbie. Nana Plaza is right across the street and Nana Disco is attached to the lobby. Can't go wrong here!

After your first trip then move over to the GP as you'll probably visit the Cowboy and Clinton more often.

"It's a brisk 15 minute walk from the GP to Nana which will leave you sweaty. Do you really want to do this everytime you meet your friends?"

Taxi? I always taxi to Nana or Cowboy from Thermae/Ruamchitt. Then walk back if alone. Sweaty does not matter much to the street girls, they are happy you like them.

I've always considered the location of GP to far down that Soi. I'm not lazy, but it just is a pain in the annis.

cheers,

Nok

Re TSM memebership - Do you realy have to be a TSM member or just say you are? - if you have to prove membership how do you go about becoming a member?

Archived