What kind of tests?

hi guys.

i've been lurking around for a while, trying to build up as much information as possible before my first thailand trip in dec.

i am wondering what kind of tests they are doing in the private hospitals for chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea. is the chlamydia one the piss one or is it the old stick in your thing test. i would rather wait until i reach a hospital that can take care of a piss one if you know what i mean. i practice safe sex and shouldn't catch anything. just want to be on the safe side.

i appreciate all answer.

thanks guys.

FourEyes

The important thing to remember is to have the test(s) done by someone competent.

For f*cks sake don't bottle out because you think it might be "unpleasant" - if there's any doubt, whip it out !!

There are a hell of a lot of things you can play around with out here, but don't add your health to the list.

On a lighter note, a couple of years ago in Saigon, I thought I had caught something, as I had a burning feeling round my knob. Turned out it was because I had picked up and eaten chillies, and then gone for a piss with out washing my hands. A few scary minutes there.... :help:

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived