Moody expecting women

think_too_mut

Hi TTM,

welcome to the program dude. 5555 Sorry, I know it ain't funny for you probably, but reading it, it is funny to me.

Yep, I know of a few women who reacted like that to their "supplier" or impregnator is maybe a better word.

A friend of ours couldn't stand her boyfriend anymore, had to sleep alone etc etc.

I don't know why it is, but it's not an unheard of phenomenae.

Guess the only thing that I can think of is to sit it out and wait for better times to come again.

I'm not sure if this is restricted to certain parts of the pregnancy, but in either case I wish you all the luck and strength fot both of you to make it through this pregnancy.

How long to go still?

Her hormones are on a rollar coaster, her back aches, she can't touch her toes any more, let alone tie her shoes, maybe she throws up, she can't walk 2 blocks without being tired, everyone wants to touch belly, somedays she feels like the fattest thing in the world, she can't sleep on her stomach any more, the damn thing kick and wakes her up, she craves stuff she doesn't even like................. and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !

You'll both make it ............. we all did before. And after she won't remember saying any of those things, so don't you.

Then you will once again become the 2nd most important thing in her life. :grinyes::beer:

Time you lay down the law here! Demand your rights! and respect. After all, it is you who is allowing her to carry and bare your child, this is an honor many women would kill/die for! Don't take any crap. Most women view weddings and pregnancy as a way of making unreasonable demands on the rest of the civilized world. You must lay down the law fast and hard! Tell here she'd better straighten out and fast or you'll seek better pastures! trust me, do this, and you will never have to worry about any more problems with those you've impregnated, mainly because she'll have ripped your balls off... :beer::help: Then run like hell!!

Hi and congratulations,

I have to agree with old hippie here but i would add that a friend of mine had serious problems with his wife after 4 months pregnancy.

she would not have sex saying it harmed the baby.

She chose to sleep alone.

She left him after the baby was born.

So ,i dont know what happens ,all i know is that we were both delighted when she felt that she was pregnant.

I have never been married or fathered a child so it was a new experience for me.

the only thing is that our tests have proved negative so far.

She has no periods for 2 months but her blood test says that she is not pregnant.

She displays all the usual symptoms of pregnancy.

It is now 26 days after conception.

HEEEEEEELP please.

Archived