A front row seat in Polo....

Having barfined my sexy little dancer from Happy a go go, we went and had something to eat and decided to go to Polo show bar in Walking Street.

The first change that I noticed was that there is now a line of black mini skirted dancers to greet u at the top of the stairs and they are also moving around inside.

The place was almost packed when we entered, I have never seen it so full and about 80% Asian audience. We were shown over to two stools right in the front row of the stage. We ordered our beers and sat back to watch the show.

This place is not a go go it is a continuous show that consists of about fifteen segments that continue non stop through the evening so you can enter at any time and see the whole thing through as many times as u like.

A girl dressed in black underwear came on to the stage and started a sexy dance while peeling off her panties she came over to me and pulled her panties down over my head and of course everybody laughed. But she has about ten pairs on and she works her way around the room continually taking her kniickers off until there is only one pair left, as she takes them off the lights go down.

Another girl in sexy underwear and big boobs comes on stage and rubs ice all over her boobs and comes over to shove the ice cube into my mouth it was far too big to swallow and I spat it out gently, again everybody laughed. The girl then mixed a cocktail and headed back to me, this time I pulled back a little expecting another trick, but it was for real this time and I got a free cocktail.

The best bit of the evening was two beautiful dancers one of whom has the best tits and bum I have seen for a long time, rubbing each other with a sponge full of soap and water and then sliding up and down on top of each other, not nude but just topless. This beauty then headed over to me and knelt down in front of me and handed me the sponge, so I gently rubbed these beautiful tits with the soapy sponge and then dropped the sponge and used my hands, the guy besdie me then took over so I played with her sopping wet panties on her superb bum and then had a big shock............my recently BF'd girl reached up and started playing with the dancers tits and rubbing her hands all over the girls body.............yep she likes girls!!

After this two very pretty very young and very cute girls crawl around on the floor with tiny skirts and no knickers cleaning up all the soap from the previous routine. One had a mound of hair and the other was shaven this was very sexy and they move real close to the front row !!

There were many other acts in the show but I will finish with the stage full of all the dancers wearing flimsy little skirts and again no panties they just danced around to a fast rock number so the skirts were flying up and down to show they were knickerless and then the music slows and they scatter out to the front row seated people and lift their skirts up over the guys heads. You can chose whose pubes u want to examine but this time with your head up under her skirt and your nose in her hair, if she has any, she will expect a tip !!! I tried to use my tongue under the skirt but they are obviously waiting for this and a hand quickly stopped me. I tipped some of them 50/100 baht depending on how sexy I thought them to be and eventually ran out of small notes.

By this time my girl was getting interested again and put her head up some of the girls skirts tipping them with her own money!!

Get yourself a front row seat at this place behave like an extrovert and have one hell of a great time. I noticed that the reason that I and one or two other guys got the attention was that we were up for a good laugh and we had girls already with us, the girls are wary of single guys and indeed there was one drunken Asian guy who was really agressive and fondling the girls and even pulled one of them off the stage....

So bar fine a girl and get a front row seat.

As for my girl in the hotel............well lets just say that I probably won't bar fine her again tonight! Thats Thailand.

Uniformguy

Great report, uniformguy!

Sounds like one of the best shows around. I did notice some bits similar to what they do in Angelwitch, but of course, they do not 'show' in AW.

Also, it sounds like you were the stooge (I mean this in a nice way :)) planted in the audience to add to the show. Of course that was not the case, but I think you responded in a fun way.

Damn, gotta get down to Pattaya one of these days...

Great Report,

Some of those dancers in Polo are bar-finable, at least by "couples". :devil: Went there with a girl I barfined at Noi's back in SEP and we hit the place just before closing. My girl wanted to bar fine a couple of the dancers - she knew them and bar fined them before. We talked to them but both said they weren't up to it that night. :( Actually my girl was so blasted (we had been bar hopping for a few hours already) she dropped several beers and broke as many glasses and I think this is why the Polo girls passed. But, what could have been...

Good show at Polo but as far as I know at least some of the showgirls don't barfine. What's up with that! I'm not into guessing games when I'm on Walking Street.

Part of the attraction of the show at AngelWitch, for me anyway, is the knowledge that I can, if I wish, recreate any segment of the show with the very same dancers, me inserted of course, back in my apartment twenty minutes after the show has finished.

Khon Ken

Went there last night, guess I got there at the wrong time or something as it didn't seem that great. I'll take your word for it though and will give it another chance.

Last night I thought champions had a surprisingly good lineup. Full nudity, no upskirt eyestrain nonsense and lots of hairless snatch for oggling! Forty-five baht drafts makes it a real value; some pretty good rock music there to boot. Check it out.

ST

Hey thanks for that will do but I have a great cutie in tow now from Carousel.

Like all bars I had been to Polo twice before and thought it was crap. just seemed to hit the right time with the right lady that night. planning to go again next week with my GFE girl and see what happens....

You are obviously in Pattaya now wanna meet for a Beer?

Send me a PM and suggest a venue I check my email every day about lunchtime.

Uniformguy :beer: :beer:

Strangest thing I recall in a show was when I first came to Thailand 30 years ago and the last of the American GIs were still here. I picked up a gal in an MP and she took me to one of the GI places. During the show, a stripper with some of the biggest real boobs imaginable took to the floor. But instead of pasties, she had latex baby bottle nipples glued over her own pointers. It sort of destroyed the erotic effect ...

:dunno:

Sorry I missed you this time around. I haven't checked the board in several days due to sluggish internet performance. Also, my PM login does not seem to be working right now. Unfortunately, I'm leaving Pattaya tomorrow morning - maybe catch you next time. Thanks for the offer.

PS: I saw a vary hard core big strap on dildo girl-girl S&M show the other night at Polo's (I think?). Couple of really hot looking girls and they were really going at it.

ST

Archived