Baby faced or rugged good looks

I think Thai women prefer just good lucks whether baby-faced or slightly rugged. I think the clean-cut, well-kept, trimmed, and excellent hygiene takes the cake, though. Unlike the western preference, You don't have to be of the 6'2" edition. Thai women seem more dubious of large size (bone structure - not fat) and the extreme "marlboro man" look so it works in the favor of us who are in the 5' 10' to 6' range let alone you are not overweight and scary looking. One needs to take a look at what you are competing against in the Thai male version to understand masculinity is virtually non-existent in the Thai ethnic groups. Too much of it (meaning too rugged) for Thai women makes them unsure of those types due to their lack of exposure/familiarity with. If you can resemble either a tom cruise, mel gibson or brad pitts (they seem to be their favorites) rather than the Hulk, you might be able to secure a date and more.........

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

I think Thai women prefer just good lucks whether baby-faced or slightly rugged. I think the clean-cut, well-kept, trimmed, and excellent hygiene takes the cake, though. Unlike the western preference, You don't have to be of the 6'2" edition. Thai women seem more dubious of large size (bone structure - not fat) and the extreme "marlboro man" look so it works in the favor of us who are in the 5' 10' to 6' range let alone you are not overweight and scary looking. One needs to take a look at what you are competing against in the Thai male version to understand masculinity is virtually non-existent in the Thai ethnic groups. Too much of it (meaning too rugged) for Thai women makes them unsure of those types due to their lack of exposure/familiarity with. If you can resemble either a tom cruise, mel gibson or brad pitts (they seem to be their favorites) rather than the Hulk, you might be able to secure a date and more.........

Your comment is spot on!! That's why Micheal Owen gets more scream from Thai girls than Patrick Berger !!

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: BkkShaggy ]

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Same preference as girls in the West. Rugged, without looking scummy, is the preference. I should know. I am babyfaced.
frown.gif" border="0

They like the rugged good looks of Leonardo Dicaprio, smile.gif" border="0 . If you are having problems may I suggest an extra shower.

blush.gif" border="0

Archived