TGs: good/bad breath?

pattaya127

Since i have a feeling this may be a slow week-end (AGM hang over oblige), but at the same time, a lot of you are actually in situ, at this very minute adding many stats and faces to your existing LOSex datas, this question may be coming at the right time.

Of course, i have no doubt that some will soon find a difference between GTG and BG breath, so whatever, just give us your opinion.

My opinion is no, though i admit that i am relying on old personal stats here.

Good meaning no need to avoid/fend it off as you get close/kiss.

And yes, "same as in the west" replies are accepted :neener:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi LC

I have sure met several with "Dragon Breath" and as you say I too blame it mainly on the Pla Rah.

Pla Rah is not only used in Som Tham, in rural villages Pla Rah is often added to just about every meal. I sure had a hard time getting used to that stuff.

I have also noticed particularly when a bunch of thais get into my car after they have had a meal that they give off a distinct smell. I suspect it could be the chillies?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

I enjoy the same food, so it's 'same as me' breath. I don't notice anything bad about their breath and they don't seem to notice mine (I avoid foods that Thais typically don't like - cheese, etc.)

That's overwhelmingly preferable to England, where having the slightest bit of flavour to one's food leaves one labelled as 'dog breath'. 'Urrgh - you eat garlic.' One thing I absolutely hate about Blighty.

Archived