TGs: good/bad breath?

pattaya127

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here - never met a Thai woman with bad breath. From my experience, the Thai women I've known are very careful about their dental helath. Even to the point when Mam arrived without her toothbrush "I'll just use Noi's." It was that important that she brush her teeth.

My wife did tell me once, "One thing I don't like is when your mouth smell like something dead long time." Oh, well...

Hi,

A few years back there was a well known bar where about 4 of the best looking girls had breath that would knock you backwards. In that case it came from the Maeng Da they liked eating. If you get a girl that likes the Nam Prik made from Maeng Da it's pretty gruesome as well. :(

I never had an issue with the breath but I did have one with the body odor. A girl had went went to her friends room who had just came back from her village to eat some special Issan food that you can't get in Bangkok.

All I know is that when I met her later in her room the place reeked and I couldn't identify the smell. I thought something was rotting in the room. After a few minutes I was startled to find that the smell was emanating from her PORES!!!!. I asked her what in the hell she ate and she rattled off about 5 names I never heard of. She had the biggest grin on her face telling me that she did not have that type of food in a very long time and it was delicious. She smelled like that for 2 days(bathing did no take it away) and I refused to touch for that period much to her dislike. I have no idea what it was she ate but to this day I have never experienced a stench like that emanating from another person.

what I know of this big bad world is that bad breath has more to do with a clean mouth, brushing etc..., Not what you eat. I have never been with a Thai girl with bad breath. Maybe lucky but since a visit to the dentist and repairs cost more than good oral care, they tend to take care of their mouth. My farang ass has a few teeth that could be pulled from Hockey, Tai Kan Do, ect..., point is that maybe their dental care lacks, they take better care of their teeth and mouth than us. End result, good breath.

btm1735,

well, sorry to disagree, but your statement is wrong.

Ever travelled on the Paris tube???

I worked there many months, brushing your teeth does not help much when you eat garlic at every meal, all you can do is pinch your nose or stop breathing between stops.

Same same eating som tam. The gf brushes her teeth religeousely twice a day, but after eating som tam....it's of no use...

"I know a guy who broke off with his wife in the middle of the night since she had som tam breath. Just told her to get the F%$% out.. "

I read about this guy on the stickman website and I thought "What a total wanker!"

BTW Guava is very good for neutralising odours in the mouth (especially alcohol)

Archived