latest check in time?

thai3

I will be flying back to UK early monday on Garuda. Does anyone know what the latest check in time would be. I want to stay to see a concert which will not end 'till about 1.30, the flight is 3.30-peter

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Peter G ]

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Peter G ]

Try ringing the airline. They're usually pretty frank.

I'm a past master at cutting it fine, though only with British Airways/Quantas. With them, I think the latest possible time is 45 minutes before the flight time. From Sukhumvit 4, it usually takes around 20-25 minutes by taxi late at night. Mind you, I've been known to miss the flight..

Seriously,I would forget the concert(or this airline)as Garuda are probably the worst airline for overbooking,and you turn up latish,and you will almost certainly be bumped off.Also, dont forget this airline ceases operation in October ensuring that people with open/period returns will take first options etc.

Can they do this even if you confirm?, the other option is to book in early, then go back into bkk.I'll ring them up to see how early this can be done. No way could I miss the concert it's Jintara Poolarp-peter

quote:

Originally posted by rastus:

Seriously,I would forget the concert(or this airline)as Garuda are probably the worst airline for overbooking,and you turn up latish,and you will almost certainly be bumped off.first options etc.

Archived