Any cheap February flights LAX- BKK ?

OCgringo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would call the consolidators the first week in Jan to see what the Feb fares are.

Doesn't KE give you FF miles for Delta?

(I wouldn't want to fly them either because the times suck and I also dislike Deltas Medallion program).

I would look into flying UA if that is your main carrier because of their bonus promo starting next month. I am leaving to BKK in 3 days and returning the 2nd week of Jan on a Q fare which cost me $840 with a 7 day advance(I also get to upgrade to C with a SWU).

UAL PROMO

This is your opportunity to earn a generous first quarter Mileage Plus bonus. Simply book your travel on United, United Express® or TedSM flights and you can earn fantastic bonus miles rewards. The earlier you travel, the more bonus miles you can earn. The choice is yours.

Earn triple miles

Fly 10,000 paid, qualifying miles between January 1 and January 31, 2004. You'll then earn triple miles on future paid qualifying flights, through March 31, 2004*. "Triple miles equal flight miles times three."

or

Earn double miles

Fly 10,000 paid, qualifying miles between January 1 and February 29, 2004. You'll then earn double miles on future paid qualifying flights, through March 31, 2004*. "Double miles equal flight miles time two."

or

Earn 5,000 bonus miles

Fly 10,000 paid, qualifying miles between January 1 and March 31, 2004, and you'll receive 5,000 bonus miles**.

* The 10,000 mile hurdle may be flown in W, S and T booking classes, but the Triple/Double miles will not be awarded on W, S and T booking classes.

**The 5,000 mile bonus award may be earned a maximum of one time and will be the minimum bonus awarded.

From JAL site you might prefer their slightly more expensive $565 + taxes airfare LAX-BKK. They added a connecting flight in Narita allowing same day (about midnight) arrival in BKK. I liked the free overnight hotel deal they previously offered before they had the connecting flight.

::Just got a 734USD from SF so LA will be matching from UAL.com

Not upgradeable except with 1K flyer status and those 1K system wide upgrades...I got front row seats in Bus on all flights.

A little info. The first rows of business will deplane in BKK with the FC cabin and get on the first bus which gets you 5 min jump of the whole plane. With off load of bags first I've been in the shower at my Suk area hotel 60 min after landing, another 40 min and back to the room with a BF. Now that is service. On the board right away. That brings n one more night of Thia Girl Sex! That is what is called a good thing, no? :up:

Flaming Moderators.... :dunno:

What, don't you speak internet BF is a bar fine (girl for hire)

and BG is the same but not yet aquired.

Wopuld you be kind enough to test the wiggle ears out of each other ares as it might improve ones attitude! :nono:

Hi KhunBoom,

my definition of a barfine is the amount of money you pay the bar to take the BG out - not the girl herself! :neener:

I never seen BF as an abbreviation for anything else than boyfriend - at least on this board... :grinyes:

:beer:

elef

Archived