Online Quiz about various aspects of Thailand?

Pescator

I recently downlo... ehh purchased Backpacker 3, which is sort of a virtuel edition of Trivial Pursuit Globetrotter if you are familiar with that one.

This game also includes questions about Thailand, but as it covers most of the world, they are actually very few and most posters on this board would probably have no problems answering all of them.

So I just wondered have you ever encountered an interactive website with a quiz containing questions about various aspects about Thailand?

Mayby an interactive map with the various provinces of Thailand where you would have to put the correct names on the provinces etc. etc.

I used to have a link to a website called something like whereisthis.com. It was run by an american who had travelled extensively in Asia and put up a website with various photos from sites all over Asia and you were supposed to find out where they were from or the name of the place. Cannot find it any more. That was the closest I ever came by a quiz concerning Thailand.

Anyone with recommendations?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi HN

Guess we have too much time on our hands, eh? ::

Well, I did a search for you, which you should have started out by doing, no? :p

Didn`t come up with much though, only a few very basic ones with some 10 guestions or so that would not challenge a seasoned expert on LOS such as you. :neener:

But I have a suggestion, why don`t you make one, put it online and provide the rest of us with an URL? ::

Thanks in advance, looking forward to that.

Cheers

Nguu Hau

Hi elef,

Yes, I am a sad case talking to myself :help:

The things I do to boost my number of postings. :down:

Oh, when will I catch up with P127, BB, KS, OH? ::

But I got my way, now someone replied to my post. :grinyes:

Thanks mate :up::beer:

On a more serious note, I was contemplating working something out along the lines of a quiz. With my superior pc skills, it shouldn`t be too hard :angel: Now, if I could only find the :cussing: Enter key, it would probably be a lot easier.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived