Long time= how many rounds?

rickfarang

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi manfarang,

I never taken a girl from a Go Go, but if beer bar girls are ok, I also think it varies 3 - 4 (normal) - 6.

As I never negotiate with the girls this is not discussed before. :devil:

Must buy potatoes to the fillet of beef, tnx for reminding me! ::

:beer:

elef

i knew you were a sad barstard FJ.

have you nothing better to do then go drinking with Carew?

you have been around the corner at Eden's.

much more fun and less chance of getting in trouble,Carew is trouble.

i must avoid him the next time i see him,all he will want to do is tell me about his trip....... :banghead:

i am so jealous.

elef said:

Hi manfarang,

I never taken a girl from a Go Go, but if beer bar girls are ok, I also think it varies 3 - 4 (normal) - 6.

As I never negotiate with the girls this is not discussed before. :devil:

Must buy potatoes to the fillet of beef, tnx for reminding me! ::

:beer:

elef

Had a great result two days past with one of these.After I settled my "account"I got a further 5 hours free ::

[color:"blue"] If you take a girl long time from a go-go, how many times to you generally put it to them?[/color]

Ah, the proposition. I generally put it to them just once, then move on if they decline.

[color:"blue"]In my experience, this varies. From one time to insatiable.[/color]

Well, then you should maintain a modicum of restraint and self respect, dear sir.

[color:"blue"]Do you ever discuss this beforehand?[/color]

Absolutely, and the hand is the last option.

[color:"blue"]Does that ever work into financial negotiations or affect your desicion to go with someone or not?[/color]

Sorry, never gotten that far. Can you check back with me in twenty minutes or so? :hubba:

• 3 weeks later...

My girl tells me most guys do it once at night and once more in the morning. Sometimes it doesn't happen at night due to too much alcohol consumption and sometimes doesn't happen in the morning due to either lack of supplies (no condom) or lack of interest in another round.

I have never discussed the number of events during a long time up front. When you go long time it is implicit that you get evening and morning. That is why it cost twice as much.

Archived