Long time= how many rounds?

rickfarang

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm always rather dubious at those who claim to do it 5 times a night. OK, that's possible after a few months of deprivation but the factories don't produce fast enough to keep that going for long.
Since I am on the wrong side of 40, I suspect it has more to do with age. I can recall exceeding 5 when I was 19 and probably couldn't find Thailand on a map if my life depended on it, but north of 40, I doubt 5 times in a night even afer a few months of deprivation.

I did not know we are suppose to keep track. Maybe that is why the doors never have any thing hanging on them. When you finish the first time, you put a mark on the door. When you finish 2 times, put a second mark on the door. Continue this till the fifth time. On the fifth time you put a line thru the other four lines. The part I do not understand is how many times you are suppose to do this.

Also, how do you know when you just finished? If she finishes, does that count also?

Do I use a crayon or a magic marker on the door? I have a magic marker but I do not have a crayon.

Archived