Long time= how many rounds?

rickfarang

I'm always rather dubious at those who claim to do it 5 times a night

Hmm.

IMHO the better question would be: Long time= how long?

I mean 5 times can be done in 5 times 5 minutes = 25 minutes.

If I have one time for one hour, than I had sanuk far longer.

Now if I consider 5 times one hour = 5 hours, this would mean that I wouldn't have much time to sleep....

So for me a good long time is between 2 and 3 hours of action.

Best regards

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naiv,

With all respect, but now I think you are now posting for the sake of posting........

LT is in principle defined untill the next morning, be it 7 AM or even 3 PM, up to you to negotiate....

As to 'how many shots' you can do, that all depends on your mood, age, intake of alcohol and or vitamin V......

Some do it once, some 5 times, good for them, no ?

Cheers !

Not related as to what is long time.

As for talking amount of shots... I got scared shitless once. Was with a girl that you may call insatiable. 8-times in one night was the most she ever got from me. The 8th time there was a bit of blood (as could be seen on the INSIDE of the raincoat). Did scare me quite a bit at that time.

5-times with her wasn't all too rare :) And yes, I got absolutely no sleep (which is one of the reasons I don't see her anymore).

<<burp>>

With all respect, but now I think you are now posting for the sake of posting........

Should I take the effort to explain you?

LT is in principle defined untill the next morning

I know.

As to 'how many shots' you can do, that all depends on your mood, age, intake of alcohol and or vitamin V......

Some do it once, some 5 times, good for them, no ?

I know that too. What do you want to say? That I was boasting?!? Can't be, because I don't remember what my record is. I just don't care.

This is the subject, right? This title and some posts gave me the impression that what is important for some guys is how many rounds they get for their money.

Whereas I would prefer to make sure that I get as much time as possible for my money. I prefer to have an extended session in the evening than to have three short sessions in the evening, at night and in the morning.

I still don't know what you mean BB.... ::

Best regards

actually I'd say it depends much more on the girl & her ability/interest in turni ng me on - how many rounds we'll end up going :hubba:

of course we can easily agree to the 'average' 2 times, but none at all, 1, 3 or any number up towards double figures has been experienced as often :rolleyes:

bring it on - it's supposed to be healthy :dunno:

I don't think there's a min. or max. amount of rounds attached (although a minimum of 1 is *expected*). It's what BB said, spending the whole night together till morning.

The amount of rounds (if there are any :)) is really up to the two love birds.

Archived