Your LOS (& non LOS) related New Year's Res.

Steve

LOS, same-same, visit more ( hopefully 3 trips this year ) - and try to utilise the wisdom gained from my fellow board members.

Non LOS, lose a bit of weight. :help:

( Managed to give up the fags last year, so I might have a chance here...) ::

Try not to drink even more than I do already. :beer:

LOS related: Visit more bars, take more grils, avoid the boring NON-P4P-related parts of Thailand (and No, I don't want to learn how to use a Thai toilette) :devil:

NON-LOS related: Make more money to meet the LOS related targets.

Guest lazyphil

<<LOS related: Visit more bars, take more grils, avoid the boring NON-P4P-related parts of Thailand>>

Yes Krabi, Koh Chang or Phang Na etc are so very boring--nothing to do there whatsoever :doah:

>> Yes Krabi or Phang Na are so very boring--nothing to do there whatsoever <<

Never been there. How is the bar and girl situation? Compared to BKK worth a visit (bar- and girl-wise)?

Guest lazyphil

A few bars at Ao Nang/Krabi--nice and relaxed--the beer bars are behind the stilted (boring!!) cafes and falang/falang bars on the beach road--worth checking out imho.

OK, LOL

nothing intended. It is 04:30 in BKK, I am drunk, I attended a private pongers party and finished a short-time :)

Ao Nang/Krabi sounds good for a P4P-related spot. I will feel free to check other boards for a confirmation before making a booking there tough ;)

Happy new year! :beer:

Archived