all BG's in isaan now

chilli13

amazing how they'll give you the vibes that it may just be possible to grab a short time even here up country when seeing them on the street or in a shop

------------------------

But as often, they come down to the city with the young ones in the family, maybe a sister or two in tow.

I know you don't mean ill, but it is also easy to recognize them as they often speak enough english to help a farang find his way in a dpt store or where is this or that in the city.

My impression has always been that they are a bit on vacation from having to think sex. I don't blame them, they have to do it the whole rest of the year, with all sorts of guys.

But yes, to be horny is part of human nature, and it's Thailand, so anything can happen....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other hand, maybe they are a bit like doctors, whose ethics require them to stop and render assistance in the event of an emergency. Is there a BG ethic that would require them to stop and render assistance in the event of a farang priapic emergency while upcountry?

pattaya127 said:

Is there a BG ethic that would require them to stop and render assistance in the event of a farang priapic emergency while upcountry?

---------------------------

I am the wrong person to ask: I never have sex with the GF when we visit the family upcountry! :angel:.... :doah:

Hmm you missed out then :neener:

Nothing quite like porking the horny BG in the same open sleeping room as the whole family uses :o

A bit similar to afterskool/star of light/etc sleaze with a twist :hubba:

Archived