all BG's in isaan now

chilli13

think_too_mut said:

>Actually the ones I see here in Surin over the holidays usually are alone. I'd say maybe 15 to 20 % with their sponsor,

Geez, are they that many in Surin right now that you can slice them in percentage layers and draw pie charts? :)

I did not see any in my gf's hometown. But, first time exposed to Pattaya nitelife a few days ago, I would have thought there is no female in Thailand left that's not on the Walking street or around there!

I can imaigine what Buri Ram, Korat, and Udon Thani are like...LOL.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. One longtime resident of Pattaya told me the stunners arrive right before Loy Krathong and leave a few days after Songkran. Keep in mind these are popular girls who don't have to work during the off season and either go back home to Issan, stay with boyfriends in countries where it's easy to get a tourist visa(e.g.Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden,etc.), or go to work in places like Singapore or Hong Kong. I was planning on coming to LOS for the holidays in 2004 but might change my dates. Or maybe I'll just spend next New Years at Martini's in Phnom Penh. :)

I meant of course, BG specifically. Freelancer :up: is another story.....

Just thinking about this going up country and all the micmac about paying BFs for every day the girl is out with the guy.

So, let's say it's Jan 5, girl leaves the bar for 1, 2, 3 months, I gather she does not have to pay their own BF of course. But a guy, say on Jan 5, invites her to go along to travel around, go to some island, or simply try to start a RT, and he would have to pay the BF for each day she misses? What's wrong with this picture? ::

pattaya127 said:

I meant of course, BG specifically. Freelancer :up: is another story.....

Just thinking about this going up country and all the micmac about paying BFs for every day the girl is out with the guy.

So, let's say it's Jan 5, girl leaves the bar for 1, 2, 3 months, I gather she does not have to pay their own BF of course. But a guy, say on Jan 5, invites her to go along to travel around, go to some island, or simply try to start a RT, and he would have to pay the BF for each day she misses? What's wrong with this picture? ::

If she's leaving for 3,4,5 months then she just has to quit, so no BF necessary. If she is a stunner she can always find work when she returns.

But a guy, say on Jan 5, invites her to go along to travel around, go to some island, or simply try to start a RT, and he would have to pay the BF for each day she misses? What's wrong with this picture?

That's just how it is... She would still be "working" although she won't be physically IN the bar while she's laying on a beach with said customer. Still earning her salary, as the BF's been paid. I dare say in this case, she'd accompany him back to BKK or wherever the bar was, where they'd part ways. She'd then quit bar, (maybe stike a deal with the boss, saying back in a few months) and jump on a bus with her newfound baht.

Nothing wrong with the picture. It's all P4P after all.

Archived