Great Thai Restaurant Soi 5

cactus

Have eaten at Thai House Two Restaraunt above Foodland, accross from the Amari Blvd Hotel, the last 2 nights. Very good value, great food and inexpensive drinks, our bill each night was 300b each for more food than we could eat and a few drinks. Just thought I would share our experience.

I went there om my first visit, and have been back many times. That was the only time I went at night, and had an 'Elvis' impersonator for entertainment.

BTY, the have Thai cooking classes in the late morning. OH could tell you more about that, if interested.

It's a popular place known by many. I often go there for lunch, if getting up late, and missing ABF in hotel. Tom Yum Goong is very good, if you haven't tried already. They keep hot, at the table. The girls all like this place also.

HT

I think the food in soi 5 is greater than in Pattaya. the satay is the best I ever had, but everything else was a joy to eat. I am glad many of you share my impressions. A bit of Elvis on top does not hurt as well.

Baan thai in Pattaya has the most entertaining show, very varied, and it's fun to see girls doing a disco choreography in traditional garb.

Marksanuk said:

Any particular dishes that you guys recommend? However, I don't like anything too spicy, though.

Thanks for the culinary tip!

I find the traditional bier dtet klam pai to be quite tasty. Usually best if well trimmed. Some versions can be a bit spicy.

BTW, where is the Baan Thai in PTY?

Archived