Rounding up the losers?

Yehtmae

Go Fuck you Mother,

The original had a photo, definate Farang, and some Nigerians.

But I don't see this as a threat to Retired / Expat community at all as some of you have suggested at all.

It is aimed at people who can't afford to be here, if they get sick will leach the system, bring no quality to Thailand, bring no or little money into the real economy rather than the black economy, or are just people who give Thailand a bad name by hanging around fucking whores.

JB

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At immigration, they are becoming more careful that people address the entry line which ask where you will be staying. Thailand, like other countries, just want to have peace with foreigners. Some foreigners hate following the rules (i.e. working without proper permits, forgetting to pay taxes, engage in illegal businesses). Because some foreigners in Thailand tolerate such activities and in many ways support such practices, Thais can not tell the good foreigners from the 'no good' foreigners.

Expect more problems in the future regarding this issue. As a suggestion, if the good foreigners want to stay here, it might be wise to educate the dumb foreigners or at least not support them in their activities that are viewed as illegal. Thais can not tell a good foreigner from a bad foreigner. We might all be grouped into the same category - bad foreigners.

MightyMouse said:

At immigration, they are becoming more careful that people address the entry line which ask where you will be staying. Thailand, like other countries, just want to have peace with foreigners. Some foreigners hate following the rules (i.e. working without proper permits, forgetting to pay taxes, engage in illegal businesses). Because some foreigners in Thailand tolerate such activities and in many ways support such practices, Thais can not tell the good foreigners from the 'no good' foreigners.

Expect more problems in the future regarding this issue. As a suggestion, if the good foreigners want to stay here, it might be wise to educate the dumb foreigners or at least not support them in their activities that are viewed as illegal. Thais can not tell a good foreigner from a bad foreigner. We might all be grouped into the same category - bad foreigners.

Seems like you can't tell good Chinese from bad Chinese either! ::

Well, maybe the Bush visit and APEC also had some impact on Thailand policy. I think ALL countries should round up the losers who break the immigration laws and kick them out.! ...even if they are Mexicans who contribute to the society by working harder and cheaper than anyone else....oh sorry, I am from California :: :grinyes:

Rug

Jimmie Blonde said:

Go Fuck you Mother,

The original had a photo, definate Farang, and some Nigerians.

But I don't see this as a threat to Retired / Expat community at all as some of you have suggested at all.

It is aimed at people who can't afford to be here, if they get sick will leach the system, bring no quality to Thailand, bring no or little money into the real economy rather than the black economy, or are just people who give Thailand a bad name by hanging around fucking whores.

JB

you say it :up:

RugDoctor36 said:

Well, maybe the Bush visit and APEC also had some impact on Thailand policy. I think ALL countries should round up the losers who break the immigration laws and kick them out.!

Rug

Thank you, very please send your statement to the government from my home country.

I think ALL countries should round up the losers who break the immigration laws and kick them out.!

I am fairly happy with most of the illegal immigrants in my country.

So please don't try to impose your opinion on other countries.

Best regards

Archived