short time in LOS?

thai3

Last September I left London at 21.30 on a sunday night BKK

13.00 monday.

Six day's later Flew out of BKK 12.30 sunday back in LHR 19.30 ready for work monday.

Flight time's with EVA made it an easy trip for me and I intend to do the same latter in the year after my 3 week trip in May.

Once the flight's payed for you only need a couple of hundred quid for your hotel and sanuk.

So it's actually a very well worth exercise IMHO.

A mate of mine is thinking of joining me on my next short trip as he can get away from the ball and chain for that amount of time.

Apart from 3 substantive trips a year I have made it a fairley frequent arrangent that I work up wed 5pm; take the 9.30pm flight out to BKK, then make the return journey, leaving BKK midday on the following tues, arriving home by 9pm same day then back into work Wed.Giving me about 5 days to play.

Depending on who's around, the nature of my work makes my absence insignificant as I can just make up the hours at weekends.

When I'm organised and plan I usually get the short trips upgraded on the Royal Orchid card, making it a very pleasant jaunt.

JP

Hi Peter,

I'll get in line here - I'm another who could do with an extra week of vacation each year. :grinyes: That way I could probably make three trips each year. :up:

For me I think a ten day stay would be about the minimum I would consider. However, if I could snag a deep discount on airfare I might consider a stay for as little as seven days. You can actually do quite a bit in 7 ? 10 days.

Enjoy your holiday,

ST

Archived