short time in LOS?

thai3

What is the shortest time you would consider flying to LOS for if you live in Europe, USA or OZ? I only have a few days holiday left and took four days of sick from one job already at Xmas to go so cannot do that again. Therefore I just booked for 10 nights going TG at 610 quid in April which seems such a short time as I usually go for at least 17 days.

I did hear about a guy who flew in from the USA just for a weekend so maybe ten days is not so bad. -peter

HI thai 3

I come from US for only a week. Thats all I can usually get away with. I would do the weekend thing to just be there. I would guess you would have to be a die hard to fly that far for the weekend. The point is some time in LOS is better than no time.

5 years ago I flew over for Labor Day Weekend... Left the US on Thursday, arrived Friday night, and flew back on Tuesday morning so I could make into the office by 11:am... It's not something that I would normally do, but I was helping a good friend move over by carrying part of his stuff in my suitcases... Did Bangkok for a day, Pattaya for two and then back...

Pianoman

"...WEll, of course, OH flies for 2 days only to keep giving up on love and Gfs ( ), but we know about his UA credentials. helps when it's free..."

Not quite free anymore, unless I want to go sub stand by! then I get on after all the lower seniority employees and companion travelers...which is vertually impossible out of BKK. My shortest as previously staed is less then 8 hours...from the USA to Japan, got stuck for 2 days, and then decided to go for it anyway, stayed a few hours, partied and headed back! My weekend trips basically keep me sane! I have it bad for the place!

Archived