PTY Observations II

BrownFox77

Having just returned from a week's jaunt in Pattaya, herewith are some observations as of 18 JAN 04:

in Pattaya they're Showing!!! - was a nice surprise after a couple weeks in Bangers to see that most of the Walking Street GoGos were showing. It was nice to be able to add breasts again as a "choosing factor" when trying to find your honey(s) for the night - not to mention the added didling options this presented, even in GoGos!

raunchy shows were back - I lost count of the Lesbian shows I saw, most of them full on real with inserted tongues and Dildos. Even saw a Frog show!

Out with Kuhn_Kong one night after Buffalo Bar on 3rd road with me hanging on for dear life on the back of his MotorBike, we went to his favourite GoGo which had the longest Lesbian show I'd seen in a GoGo (except for the old Hot-n-Cold II).

needless to say will not mention any specific GoGos where the aforementioned can be found...

With Kuhn_Kong, Lucky_Falang, and both their Ladies we also hit Polo which not only had non-stop great shows but nearly all the Showgirls were great looking!

Pattaya IS packed - Been about the busiest I've ever seen Pattaya, many, many punters and tourists in town. The down side is that there's much competition for the available stunners and regrettably for old guys like me, there's bunches of very young hansum men in town now too. However, there's still plenty of girls who actually prefer us old guys - you just have to keep movin on until you find em.

Barbarian no more went to the "Beauty House" on 2nd Rd near Soi 6 and got a haircut, manicure, and pedicure for about $20 US, then, after seeing a British Soccer hooligan get a facial and afterwards look like a Soccer hooligan that was 10 years younger - I went and got a facial at the Beauty House also (didn't come out looking like Tony Blair but felt facial muscles I haven't felt in years)....

some specific GoGo mentions - amazing how quickly things can change:

Champion was recently mentioned as having many stunners - I found they had mostly really FAT girls and 1 stunner.

Doll House had a few cuties but they were after the young hansum men when I was there.

Living Dolls has a collection of nice young girls however they still have that USD (Uninvited Sit Down) problem there, but the girls seem to be a lot of fun overall.

Super Girls didn't have too many "super girls" anymore, seems to have gone downhill a bit.

Paris GoGO had MANY nice girls - although this is a small GoGo they had a surprising number of girls and lookers among them.

Super Baby as normal has many nice girls - even many new girls. Here one has to be persistent or at least show them that you are "fun to be with" if not a Yippon - may also help to buy the Mamasan a drink (she actually seems pretty nice).

Happy's - this was always PACKED to the point that I didn't enjoy it there, but that may just be me.

Nui's - there's 2 of em now (orig on Sio 15 and the old Pretty Girl GoGo). There's a few nice lookers in between them but all the girls in both places seem to have good attitudes.

Wet Willies - at least when I was there, saw only 2 girls that looked nice, but the best may have been bar fined already.

Carousel - The showgirls were looking great, but most of the normal dancers I didn't like but they did have some nice shows (didn't like the "raincoat show" though).

All Girls - a few nice cuties in here and this is a place many forget about so may be worth a drink to see what there at the moment.

Misty's - Went here with Kung_Kong, Lucky_Falang and their Ladies. There were a bunch of nice young girls in here but they weren't too friendly to us. Not sure if they were intimidated by the (not in the scene) Thai Ladies with us or if they were rather looking for young, hansum man.

The Sea - (formerly Frozen) Had MANY nice looking girls in here but you may have to sit awhile to meet them. I bar fined a cutey that Kung_Kong warned me about, so, decided to barfine a 2nd girl as "insurance". Both Lucky_Falang and Khun_Kong warned me that this particular girl (cute and very tiny) could be a "bitch". Well, turns out the 2nd girl I Bar fined was a Lesbian girl, and me, well Trojan Magnum XLs (the largest condom made) are too small for me... Between me and the Lesbian Girl ravishing the "bitch", she had a memorable night...But they both asked to see me again.

Had such a great time in Pattaya considered extending my stay however the hotels are booked pretty solid. I was at Sandy Spring and overheard a British packpacker trying to get a room and they said they would have just 1 room available - but not right away so would suggest all make reservations 1st... :: :p:)

longest Lesbian show I'd seen in a GoGo (except for the old Hot-n-Cold II).

BrownFox,

Thanks for reminding me of my all-time favorite go-go bar!! I did see one of the old Hot-n-Cold II gals working in Dollhouse on my last trip. Ahhhhhhh, the mammories. Oops, I mean memmories :o

Thanks for the report. I think the Pattaya go-gos are much more fun than the BKK go-gos currently. Unless you go to a diddling bar, or are hunting for a companion, the BKK go-gos just aren't much fun anymore now that they're all covered.

Ranger

Ranger said:

Unless you go to a diddling bar, or are hunting for a companion, the BKK go-gos just aren't much fun anymore now that they're all covered.

Ranger

I went down Patttay way just after New Years, planning on staying 10 days. Last year I was there planning on staying 7 days and bugged out after 4 days. Mai sanook. But I wanted to give it another try.

A day before departing, I ran into Carew at Bus Stop in BKK. He has just that moment returned from Pattaya, leaving there early. He was having no fun down there.

Well I had a grand time! Sanook mak mak! The girsl I ran into were not hardened and not all business. Just the opposite experience that Carew had.

BFed a cute girl from Polo (more just to see if it could be done). It can, and we had a fun evening. Also had great times in What's Up (before the shows start), Carousel, Super Baby, Super Girl, Peppermint, Electric Blue, FLB, Nevada.

Not so grand times in Doll House (poor quaity of girls at the time), and the go-go at Penthouse (cat name escapes me), and Rodeo Girls (who the hell lead me astray on that!).

Afternoon delights at Pump Station, Nevada go-go short time room, and Welcomme Inn. All top quality girls, fun and good performance.

The best? Tahitian Queen day time crew. Fun, fun, fun girls! No butterfly issues. Nice short time room also. 300 baht inclusive of BF. Clean, big, nice bed. Mirrored ceiling and walls, great piped in rock and roll. Good lighting, including black lights and adjustable spot lights! Big clean shower in the rooms and good towels.

Comes iwth 3 condoms. Per girl! Ony bad part: there is only 1 room. Grab it when you can!

I was in Electric Blue last night (Walking St past Marine), and one girl waas fully naked.

BTW, no names, no# but there is an 18 YO with the biggest firm boobies on a small body that may interest the nom yai lovers. Mod, delete if inappropriate detail to give here.... I mean reaaal big.... Ok, OK I am going..... ::

P127,

Electric Blue used to be one of the best bars in Pattaya until they were forced to paint the glass floor/ceiling and tone down the shows. I had a great time at Hooty's next door and even paid 1000B holiday barfines for 2 of the showgirls there. They didn't quite duplicate their stage lesbian show in my room, but I had a great time, nonetheless :grinyes:. I thought 3 of the 4 "star" showgirls there were quite fine, indeed. The 3rd gal had a great set of boobs that I was sure couldn't possibly be real. I was assured that they were indeed real. Further "research" is in order.

BTW, I thought you didn't go to go-go bars in Pattaya :neener:.

Ranger

BF77,

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had sanook mak, holo holo style. Was in Pattaya this past November, as always great time. Did a short obser. report also. By the way my 'steady' from the Sea a go-go said she went with a Hawaii man.......was that you? Same with my other 'steady' from Happy, she said she went with another Hawaii man...is that you again......brah da you get around...

Chok dee,

HOKS

Ranger said:
longest Lesbian show I'd seen in a GoGo (except for the old Hot-n-Cold II).

BrownFox,

Thanks for reminding me of my all-time favorite go-go bar!! I did see one of the old Hot-n-Cold II gals working in Dollhouse on my last trip. Ahhhhhhh, the mammories. Oops, I mean memmories :o

Ranger

Ranger,

Hot-nCold II was my favorite also, would often start my night there (and sometimes end it there), really loved some of the girls there - sure do miss that place.

Last night made the rounds in Cowboy and found it really depressing compared to what I saw in Pattaya what with all the girls covered up. I mentioned to several girls how Pattaya they are "showing" and every girl wished they could do the same in Bangkok. When the girls were all running around topless (and some naked) they seem to be much more playful as well.

Andy is about to open up Electric Blue II in Patpong, Bangkok approximately mid March time.

He has done a deal with Rififi's and the bar will be renovated throughout February.

Anyone who is interested Rififi will be having a closing down party on January 31st.

Cheers

farangman

P127,

Sorry I missed you in Pattaya! Last time I saw you was in Best Friend beer bar #16 about 4 years ago I think.

This time I never made it up to Electric Blue, so many nice places to go yet so little time.

As to them boobies - I normally like the smaller ones better as in general they are more sensitive, however, also in general, I've found Thai girls to have the most sensitive breasts - fun Mak Mak indeed.... :devil:

HOKSIPKAU said:

BF77,

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had sanook mak, holo holo style. Was in Pattaya this past November, as always great time. Did a short obser. report also. By the way my 'steady' from the Sea a go-go said she went with a Hawaii man.......was that you? Same with my other 'steady' from Happy, she said she went with another Hawaii man...is that you again......brah da you get around...

Chok dee,

HOKS

HOKS,

LOL! Well may have been me - I've actually had 2 regulars in Happy but didn't see either this trip. On all my trips I always bring a Hawaii pictoral booklet showing many nice photos of Hawaii and all the girls love seeing what Hawaii looks like so they also remember me as the "Hawaii guy". ::

Archived