PTY Observations II

BrownFox77

Last night made the rounds in Cowboy and found it really depressing compared to what I saw in Pattaya what with all the girls covered up.

BrownFox,

My last night in Thailand was spent bar-hopping on Soi Cowboy. I actually headed home just after Midnight as I found just about every bar depressing and boring. Even my normal reliable "home" bar (Midnite) wasn't any fun. Of course, that might have been because all of my "friends" there were either gone already or occupied.

I agree that the girls are much more fun and playful when they're topless. Hopefully, NEP and Soi Cowboy will not stay covered forever and they don't mess with Pattaya.

Ranger

artiew said:

Hi Guys,

This post makes an interesting contrast to the mood on the board of late, much of which seems to be 'Nightlife in the LOS just aint what it used to be - sigh'.

Great to see some optimism for a change ::

Artiew,

Still plenty of fun in LOS and it seems to be a "moving target" as far as where the best experiences are. Pattaya was a pleasant surprise especially during this busy season. Other times I actually shortend my stay in Pattaya to come back for a better time in Bangkok - this time, I most likely should've extened my time there (I may yet go back before leaving LOS this trip). Bangers is still plenty fun but would be all the more so if only they allowed showing again... :hubba:

While one might say in Bangers there's often a general business like flavor with many girls and Long Time seems to be increasingly rare, in Pattaya now its the opposite! Many girls not only wanted to stay long time, every single girl was insistent that I "finish" (come) - even though I was quite "wore out" with little power left already. Will never forget the beautiful and LONG BJ's I got from 20 yr old girls that were absolute stunners (from GoGos) and they just wouldn't stop no matter how long it took (and oh my, was it good). :devil:

BrownFox77 said:

While one might say in Bangers there's often a general business like flavor with many girls and Long Time seems to be increasingly rare, in Pattaya now its the opposite! Many girls not only wanted to stay long time, every single girl was insistent that I "finish" (come) - even though I was quite "wore out" with little power left already. Will never forget the beautiful and LONG BJ's I got from 20 yr old girls that were absolute stunners (from GoGos) and they just wouldn't stop no matter how long it took (and oh my, was it good). :devil:

Fu-ucking hell! Do you work for the Pattaya tourist board or something? I'm a hardcore Bangkok man but you've almost got me there! :hubba: :beer:

bibblies said:

Fu-ucking hell! Do you work for the Pattaya tourist board or something? I'm a hardcore Bangkok man but you've almost got me there! :hubba: :beer:

biblies,

Pattaya's often a fickle place, right now even though its the busy season its very good there - however, being one of those older guys I did have to keep movin on (bar hopping) until I found 'happiness". However I do wish I did work for the Pattaya tourist board! :hubba:

I mentioned the BJ's because that was a (very) pleasant surprise in the sense that the masters at Lolitas, Pumpstation, King Kong, etc could be excelled. Maybe the reason they seemed so good was that they seemed to go on forever and ever... ::

pattaya127 said:

Sorry I missed you in Pattaya!

----------------------------

Just arrived a couple days ago, will be on the move and back all my trip though. Yes, I do remember meeting of course.

You had a polo ot T-shirt from some gogo in BKK, black color.

Close enough? :up:

P127,

Good Memory and close enough. If I recall I was actually wearing Eden's black polo shirt complete with the little devil logo in the upper left hand corner. :devil:

Hope you enjoy your stay in LOS, seems like a good time to be here, the weather been's really nice overall.

>>Hot-nCold II was my favorite also, .... - sure do miss that place.

Isn?t H&C2 still there at the east end of Soi Post Office? If not the same name outside, the inside still mentions the H&C name and the shows are definitely of the licking kind. Well that was last week when we looked in?.

Isn?t H&C2 still there at the east end of Soi Post Office?

That's Hot and Cold 1 on Soi Post Office. The old (and long gone) Hot and Cold 2 was on Soi 7 and then moved to a smaller location between Soi 7 and 8 and changed names (Full Moon Night?) before closing down for good. It was never the same after moving to the smaller location and was constantly hassled by the police.

I'll miss the original for it's legendary 5 girl Heinekin Lesbian show and also I haven't seen a girl squirt Heinekin out of her ass onto an unsuspecting customers head anywhere since :o. I was always smart enough not to sit by the stage ::.

I'll also always remember barfining one of the showgirls and have her turn shy in the room. WTF, an hour ago you were inches away from a dozen guys on stage with Heinekin bottles up every orifice and now you want the lights off and the towel on?? "Oh, that's my work. This is different" :dunno:

Ranger

Archived