Pre trip mania?

Bkkbound04

Theres an idea for a poll here but can't figure it out..

Don't anyone tell me its already done.. the search stuff is very limited..all filed somewhere waiting on something new happening.. ::

does anyone on else have symptoms of pre trip mania..?

Things like general over activity...excessive posting... arranging multiple dates with characters in bkk chat.. flirting with the aged domestic help...temptation to book even more flights..( have two other trips already booked)..I am fortunate that these apply at shorter and shorter periods before each trip..

JP

Bkkbound,

Your name says it all :)

Look in polls, Redbaron did a poll on wanking before a trip.......

As for me, yeahhhh always get excited as well..... but still tried to act normal.....

I also start a countdown..... 11 more days...... and my GF is here with me for 3 months :)

Cheers !

I'm like a boy the night on Christmas eve on the eve of my triop. Can't sleep at all. Which is good as I'll be able to sleep longer on the 14hr first leg of the flight.

I have a pre-trip plan I do. I get some books on tape, get some CDs burned for the flight, get the super size box of my fave condoms and other 'personal' items. I brush up on my Thai.

And for the last week before I go I have to make up a story to everyone why I am in a great mood and have a grin on my face.

Hi BelgianBoy

You still do get excited? I envy you :up::bow:

Amazing, as I seem to recall from an earlier post that you have been there like 76 times or so. Please correct me if I am wrong, you could have been there like 80 times by now, afterall that post I was referring to is a couple of months old I believe :)

Cheers

Hua Nguu

BelgianBoy said:

Look in polls, Redbaron did a poll on wanking before a trip.......

Cheers !

Tell me about it :: With a week to go, I've been "holding off" for almost 10 days, and between us boardmembers, it hasn't been easy.

NOW, just got off the phone... the Somalian cutey wants to see me Saturday, to give me a "goodbye kiss". Hope I can hold on... ::

Archived