AirAsia

khunsanuk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WYD,

Hey mate, do you know if they actually fly into Singapore (ie Changi airport)??

I was told by my travel agent that they only fly to some small airport in Malaysia and you have to take the bus over the bridge into Singapore. That would add quite a bit of time to the journey.

How small is the gap between seats? OK for a 2 hour flight?

Cheers,

MSB

They gave me a choice of airports on the flight to singapore. I am flying into changi.

Seat space: Similar to a flying bus. Not much leg room at all. Ok for short flights. The flight to Phuket was only 1 hour 20 mins so it was ok. I made sure I had an aisle seat both times. Not sure if I will be able to do next week to Singapore since the wife is coming and she will want the window seat which leaves me the cramped middle seat. ouch.

Yes I remember that post. I have my own thoughts on the subject and they are not favourable. I really can not think of a culture that would be worse pilots: knee jerk reactions, no proactive though process, having a faith with reincarnation and karma, poor education system, face, and not being able to stand up for what they believe is right. I am always nervous getting on a thai airways. Unfortunately I HAVE to fly them to Hong Kong next month inorder to get a connecting fly on Star Alliance

whosyourdaddy said:

They gave me a choice of airports on the flight to singapore. I am flying into changi.

Really?? There is only one airport in Singapore.

I tried to call them to ask but nobody picks up the phone. I also sent an email to customer support and also to the CEO but they have not bothered to reply!!

Anyway talk to you next wek when you return.

MSB

Ok, before Air Asia were given permission to fly to Singapore, they flew to Senai Airport in Johor Baharu, Malaysia, near the border with Singapore.

Now they fly to Changi airport in Singapore too.

Archived