Your three favourite cuisines of the world?

lucky bastard :banghead:

however you guys seems to have left out the unique green sousage in a bun served commonly in the swedish hotdog stands :neener:

anyways I guess one could call the global exotic mix served up in Oz 'australian' even it's moreless stolen from all over - still that's what eaten down there so - food for aussie's it is no? ::

p.s. personally I enjoyed a few kangaroo's, crocodile steaks etc., which surpricingly aren't more expensive than a regular steak at the verious global oz steak houses :applause:

my vote was thai however followed closely by indian, indo, mex & italian :beer:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Man, this is a tough call. Interesting that I was speaking with wife about this very point last night.

She asked me which I liked best, Indian, Thai, or Mexican, assuming (probably correctly) that these are my three favorites.

After thinking about it, I determined that if we were talking about "average" food one would find in pretty good ethnic restaurant, I would rank them 1) Thai, 2) Mexican, 3) Indian. But if considering the truly superb, best dishes each cuisine offers, the order would be 1) Indian, 2) Mexican, 3) Thai.

Can't believe I had to leave Lebanese and Italian off the list!!

Archived