Smokers-flights

Man at Work

I am one of the few left species of nicotin adicts. Does anyone know about an Airline, that still allows smoking? Last Year I went with Indonesians GARUDA, but they do not service BKK from Frankfurt anymore. So what now?

Any hint would be apreciated

And please all you so very reasonable people, spare me your QUIT IT posts

Thanks for your help.

MaW

And leave this request here please, as there is more traffik than in "travel"

Man at Work:

I think you are out of luck, try the patch.

I have a friend that used the patch for a few weeks, said it did work well the first few days, but the "craving" came back then.

for a few hours on a plane, you should be able to suffer through it.

Besides, all the smoking will cut down ur stamania, and you need all you can muster in los.

As someone else mentioned try the patch. I used 2 patches on the trip to BKK last year (one for Chicago to Korea, and one for Korea to BKK). After the first hour of the flight or so, you loose the cravings for nicotine. (Or at least I didn't notice any..)

Before they came up with the patch, I used Skoal Bandits (individually wrapped chewing tobacco packets) to relieve my cravings. However I think these would be close to impossible to find outside the USA.

Another thought would be Vic's Nyquil, it contains alcohol and some strange drugs that seem to knock you out. Throw down a couple shots of it and wake up in Bangkok! smile.gif" border="0

If all else fails try to book your flight through Aeroflot, last I've heard they allow smoking on most flights.

Well, I hope this helps somewhat!

-=/NN

quote:

Originally posted by Man at Work:

I am one of the few left species of nicotin adicts. Does anyone know about an Airline, that still allows smoking? Last Year I went with Indonesians GARUDA, but they do not service BKK from Frankfurt anymore. So what now?

Any hint would be apreciated

And please all you so very reasonable people, spare me your QUIT IT posts

Thanks for your help.

MaW

And leave this request here please, as there is more traffik than in "travel"

Have done a quick search,and the only 2 european carriers with no ban are,as previosly mentioned aeroflot, and lot air (polish)would imagine both have onward connections, to Frankfurt.

Some Middle east and Indian carriers allow smoking.

Even Aeroflot doesnt allow smoking, if the captain decides against it.

Best idea if you are stuck on a non smoking flight is to get not the patch but the puffer. Same company you just inhale from a little pen like dispenser.

Emirates Air still had a smoking section when I flew on them in June. There's talk that it won't go on much longer though. They fly nonstop to Bangkok from Dubai.

Archived