Site for cheap BKK flights

I found a wed site that offers really cheap flights to BKK wink.gif" border="0 . I have been looking all over the net for cheap airline tickets and I accidently stumbked onto this site smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 . All the other places I looked offered RT tickets fron San Diego to BKK for around $750.00 to the outragous price of $1800.00. This site quoted me $538.00 plus taxes. I don't think I will find a better price then that. The URL is http://www.adventure-bound.com/sample-prices.htm#ASIA . Check this site out next time you plan and going to BKK. Also another good one is http://www.qixo.com/index.html?QIXO_Session=c593c03ee47e454bbd3089171347dff2&QIXO_Session=70f2819d8a0851ff6a3090b26dcfbfbe . Both offer cheap airfares to BKK. Good Luck

HDrider

In general, you will not get the best price from the airline directly. I suggest a travel agent, or an online source. If you do call the airline, ask them when it is cheapest togo, don't tell them when you want to go. If the cheapest ticket meets your criteria and dates, you will save a lot over telling them your travel dates. Part of the screwy way airlines operate, and a big part of the reason why they are in trouble!

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

HD - you must pay cash for this ticket and their web site says taxes and fuel charges are extra. Be sure you are inlucding all costs when comparing.

Also

- lowest price is probably for mid-week departures.

- check the rules on frequent flyer miles before booking. BKK is about 15,000 miles R/T from the West Coast. If they use a foreign carrier you may get miles that are not as useful to you, on some deeply discounted consolidator tickets you may not get any miles.

China Airlines list $561 US as their R/T fare for November departures as a comparison.

Just some things to consider.

I bought my ticket through the first URL and I paid $667.00 for R/T total. It is on China Air from San to BKK. I leave Monday February 18 and return Friday March 1. I think that was a great deal cuz I have been looking at alot of different sites for tickets and they range from anywhere from $716 to $2000 for the same dates and they where on the same airlines.

HDrider

I recommend checking prices on www.travelocity.com first. They have prices for almost all airlines. Check the "My dates are flexible" button on the main page even if you have specific dates in mind.

You will get back the lowest cost trips for a several month period. Adjust the starting and ending months to find the lowest costs for the time you want to fly. The calendar shows you the days of the month when the fare is available. Try planning a trip. If you pick a departure/return day where no seats at that price are are available it will tell you and identify other days where seats are still available.

This is a great planning tool even if you don't book travel with them.

Archived