A reason why I patronize prostitutes.

JJsushi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about these? "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone!!". . . "walk in a man's shoes". . ."A man who points his finger has 3 fingers pointing at him in return". . ."what works for you don't work for me" . . ."life's a bitch and then you die, so why not get high?"

At least there are 10% who are not scumbags, or is it just the types you hang around with that makes it look a lot worse?

Peter,

Actually, I'm pretty sure that some of guys included in that 10% are liars and in reality are "scumbags" too. I already admitted that the guys I run into in Thailand aren't likely to be devoted, church going family men. But, I knew quite a few "devoted, church going family men" back in the heart of Mormon country that strayed from time to time (or time after time), but that's a whole other discussion :o.

I think that somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of married guys (and gals too) in America will admit to cheating if the poll is anonymous. But, I guess were a nation of "scumbags" :).

Ranger

thai3 said:

but I have never cheated on a girlfriend.-peter

Now I got to ask you and you don't have to respond if it is too personal. I can understand.

I recall from another thread that you have a Thai girlfriend and you live in Europe. Your statement you never cheated on a GF would that include your Thai GF overseas? If it does are you telling me that you don't get no nookie in your homeland and you wait until you see your Thai GF to get you some? If that is the case more power to you my friend but I couldn't do it. Different strokes for different folks.

I don't buy the 'she don't mind as long as she does not know' argument.

I don't think anybody will, Thai3.

They make it sound like a hopeless justification for one's cheating habits.

Cheating is already as bad as it is, don't worsen it by hiding behind lame arguments like a coward.

Thai3,

I think what happens to guys over here is that we get so spoiled by the easy access and sheer availability of affordable women that we when we get married or into a serious relationship, paid sex becomes like a recreational hobby that is very hard to wean off. I think it is a different game and a different type of person if they are having affairs or seeing woman other than for sexual gratification. While both are cheating, probably two kinds of animals and circumstances happening.

If i moved to my homeland, the odds were would very very low i would cheat. Probably less to do with me than with the environment though.

While i consider myself a very discipline person (no smoking no drinking, no drugs, no profanity, etc) the desire for sexual variety gets the best of me so I have a moral weakness.

Now I would like to think if i ever get married or have the girl move in, then i would stop paid recreational sex. So maybe that is why i haven't yet committed because i do feel strongly about marriage and it does have meaning so i am not one of these guys bound for multiple marriages.

Now the real issue is whether having multiple sex partners is an illness and needs professional intervention. Does this issue fall into the same category of other addictions so be very very weary of the guy who says i can stop at anytime?

A topic that many of us probably don't want to face or admit to......

Cardinalblue

PS. My sexual diet is a trickle now than when i first came to thailand 4 years ago. First, I have basically branched away from bar scene (other than want it/need it mentality that I see many other ex-pats fall into this pattern) into the dating scene and second, I never let the prevalence of STDs leave my mind......

OK, BG's are discreet and don't recognise you whilst you're shopping with the wife and kids.

Anybody out there know about the reverse?

Like in, somebody strayed and the BG found out where his wife/GF works and blackmails him since otherwise she'll inform the wife/GF?

Sure this must happen as well.

Archived