A reason why I patronize prostitutes.

JJsushi

Hey brah, your first post in this thread and this one are just 100% spot on for me as well. That is why I have been whinging a bit about not being able to fill the missing positions in my regulars rotation (and going as far as looking for them in every bar in NEP :o). Most of mine have left the game -- good for them, bad for me! I just can't seem to find those girls that I feel can be 100% trustworthy *and* to whom I have that chemical/physical attraction.

I think that it is the tourist season plus the timing of my girls leaving that is causing the issue. I will not panic until March is over...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BTW- You did something I wouldn't do. I would not bring a NBG that I am involved with to an obvious P4P place that I frequent. I don't like to mix the worlds like that."

agreed pattaya is overall a major p4p place, but I took her to obvious tourist places as opposed to common freelancer hangouts such as marine & tony...

I had never been to the new lucifer disco before so was a bit taken back when that familiar girl entered :o

overall I'd probably not take bring girls to south pattaya again or even jomtien even that's a major good TG resort hangout :rolleyes:

JJ,

You have pointed out exactly what the difference is between social dating and the use of prostitutes.

I have found almost all prostitutes (if you select well) are of good mind and body and know what their purpose is and relationship to you is. They recognize they are serving a companion/sexual purpose and you pay them for their services/time.

If you take them out of that mindset and try to try turn them into a gf or give them the opportunity to be a gf, then they would act just like a non-bg who sees you with another girl (doesn't matter much whether the other girl is a non-bg or not though in my mind it should). Social dating evokes competitiveness and jealous and other human emotions while prostitution and the use of them is a business. Prostitutes who understand their role to you don't cross the two worlds of dating and prostitution. It all depends on how well you can effectively communicate and articulate to her what her role is.

If you do a poor job in communicating this or give her a hint she might latch on to you as a bf, then you have clouded the waters which leads to unpredictability from her (similar to a non-bg seeing you with another girl) which you can predict to happen.....

Cardinalblue

Another interesting theme seems to be developing from the responses.

While I don't want to detract way from the main topic, it sounds like guys who have gfs or wives also have favorite BGs on the side. So much for fidelity in the land of smiles...

I have a suspecting hunch that married guys or guys with steady gfs who live in LOS are more apt to dip into local gene pool talent than not. Yes, there will be guys who say they don't ever cheat on their significant other but for everyone of these, i bet there are many more guys who won't even say they cheat in a forum like these out of fear and/or guilt of getting discovered/unearthed. LOS is a great place for "skeletons-in-your-closet" building.....

Now back to the topic at hand....

Cardinalblue

I have a suspecting hunch that married guys or guys with steady gfs who live in LOS are more apt to dip into local gene pool talent than not.

CB,

Most of the married/involved guys (90% or so) I know in Thailand cheat (or did until they "reformed"). Some are discreet and some aren't. Of course, most of the guys I know, I met in the nightlife scene, so I imagine that percentage isn't representitive of the general population. Still, I'll bet it's a much higher percentage than any place in Farangland. It's so much easier to be faithful when the temptations aren't so plentiful and easy.

Ranger

Ranger said:

CB,

Most of the married/involved guys (90% or so) I know in Thailand cheat

I wonder how many of those 90% would feel if they found out their wives were screwing around with other guys? If people want to carry on fucking other women with the health risks not to mention the danger of breaking someones heart who you claim to love, why the hell get married in the first place?

I find this sort of carry on selfish and shows a total lack of respect for the woman you are married to.But then some guys just cannot seem to stop themselves behaving like dogs on heat at the first sign of an avaiable bit of pussy. I don't buy the 'she don't mind as long as she does not know' argument. At least there are 10% who are not scumbags, or is it just the types you hang around with that makes it look a lot worse?-peter

Archived