Whores

jagoturner

vegasdave49 said:

Nice post! But I would like to add just a few comments.

You mentioned that your girlfriend is an "ex whore" Sorry but I don't

think there is such a thing. Once you are a whore or a prostitute, a hooker ect. That is a lifelong identity. Even though a girl has done it only a few times she is still always a whore, prostitute ect. Its much like the saying there is no such thing as an ex-marine. Once you have undergone that experience you are always considered a marine. Being a whore is the same basic premise, you can not unwhore. With that said being a whore is a very common state for women, and it does not mean they are bad people, or undeserving of respect, love, or any of the things every human is entitled to.

I believe that virtualy all women have the potenial to be a whore.

It is mostly just a matter of the reward-payment.

A guy goes up to a cute girl and says, would you have sex with me for $10 million. The girls says, sure! The guy says great. Will you have sex with me for $50. Hell no! she says, what kind of a girl do you think I am. He says I already know what kind of a girl you are, I am just trying to negotiate a price.

You cook dinner for some friends a couple of times and no one calls you a chef.

You fix someone's car and they give you $50 for you effort. No one calls you a mechanic.

But you suck one little dick.......

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vegasdave49 said:

Nice post! But I would like to add just a few comments.

You mentioned that your girlfriend is an "ex whore" Sorry but I don't

think there is such a thing. Once you are a whore or a prostitute, a hooker ect. That is a lifelong identity. Even though a girl has done it only a few times she is still always a whore, prostitute ect. Its much like the saying there is no such thing as an ex-marine. Once you have undergone that experience you are always considered a marine. Being a whore is the same basic premise, you can not unwhore.

I disagree.

I think you can be an ex-whore just like you can be ex-cop or an ex-real estate broker or an ex-anything else.

The idea that you undergo some kind of identity change once you commit a sex act of some type -whether for money or otherwise- is fundamentally puritanical and, at least to my mind, absurd.

To me, the crux of this whole discussion revolves around the fact that some people really aren't okay with sex, whether it's for money or otherwise.

To put it another way, to some people sex - unlike every other form of human activity is not "value-neutral" and sexual behaviour requires elaborate moral justification. This is primarily a Christian concept of sin-absolution-redemption.

I'm not a Christian and I don't buy it.

Some people sell their pussy for money, some sell their labor and some sell their soul.

Most men are totally exempt from this discussion because most men aren't in the position of being able to trade their sexual services for money. My belief is that, for the most part, if men could trade their services for money they would do it at the same rate as the women and for the same reason but since they don't have that option all of this moralizing about it has a kind of "fat girls bitching about the beauty queen" dynamic.

I don't see this as a moral issue. I see it as any other commodity transaction. You can sell it, you can not sell it, whatever, up to you.

Hi LHL and others,

>>>>>>You cook dinner for some friends a couple of times and no one calls you a chef.

You fix someone's car and they give you $50 for you effort. No one calls you a mechanic.

But you suck one little dick.......<<<<<<<

I don't think that is what is being said here. A girl who has an affair while married, or cheats on her boyfriend would not be concidered by most, to be a whore or prostitute (well...her partner may feel differently).

You can jump into the cab of a truck and drive it around the block, and no one would concider you an ex-truck driver. If you worked proffessionaly as such, or did nothing but drive one around for fun for a year, you most certainly would be concidered as an ex truck driver.

Same goes for a prostitute. They sell themselves for a profession, and so they are ex-prostitutes. Forever. Just like the truck driver who only did for 6 months. Ex anything mean you were, or did, at one time, either proffessionaly or for a certain period of time. The is no magical erasure of those facts just because it happens to involve prostitution.

This is not to mean that it should be carried as a lable for life, by any means. Or held over your head for any reason (although it may be in many cases). Apply a job, and it will ask if ever a convict. Apply for a passport, and will ask if ever a prostitute, etc. There is such a thing as an ex-hooker. It a woman who used to be one. I can tell you that any woman who worked the trade will always concider herself as an ex-hooker. Doesn't mean she may be now, and may be the straightest arrow that ever flew after, but I think all will alway know what she used to do at one time. No reason for us to deny that fact, just as I'm sure they do not.

HT

Guest lazyphil

<<I can tell you that any woman who worked the trade will always concider herself as an ex-hooker>>

Are you sure??--care to ask my mrs. She worked at Jusco and Toshiba assembly line but she doesn't see herself as an ex checkout girl or ex assembly lline worker same same her bg era. Your good theorizer HT but this time you're way off the mark. What you say isn't insulting just incorrect IME anyway.

Hi,

Well....this one one of the statements I was replying to. I am an ex-factory worker of 5 years. I worked in a factory, therefor I am an ex-factory worker. How can I not be? It's not a theory.... it's a simple fact. I'd be lying to say I wasn't.

Please don't read more into it, than simply questioning how you can work in a proffession, and then say you are not an ex-worker in that field. I'm not relating this to only BG's, but I was just curious to how you can work any job, and not be an ex-worker of that position. Just seemed we are not all on the same page of what ex-(anything) means. :dunno:

HT

Guest lazyphil

Well I think I did misread what you said and you have a point. Although I must say it seems your view point has changed in that not long ago you were saying a bg could never be an ex one as they couldn't be 'reformed' and they would always have the propensity to go back to their old ways--had a different poster said what you just said I may have not replyed like I just did?

Actually that is not what I said at all. I said quite a long time ago that I would not be comfortable marrying a prostitute, but it was due to a case of my insecurity, not her inability to to change course. Of course there are many BG's who get out, and stay out. In fact most don't last but a few years in the business.

Sorry if you got that impression long ago. "A whore will always be a whore", is NOT what I was saying, or trying too.

Anyway, back to topic.... :beer:

HT

Hi Vegasdave49,

In your first post in this thread you wrote:

I do consider myself at times to be a whoremonger, but even that can vary.

And now you're telling me:

Once you are a whore or a prostitute, a hooker ect. That is a lifelong identity.

Well, fuck me! The girls have no choice other than being called 'whores' and you consider yourself as a ..what...part-time 'whoremonger'? What happened to lifelong identity and calling a spade a spade? Damn...............!!!!!!!!!

Not aimed at you just a quick reply.

I am disappointed to note that there has been no discussion concerning the correct pronunciation of whore.

Is it "whore" as in rhymes with door?

Or is it "whore" as in rhymes with british rock combo "The Who" with the addition of 'er, as in "'er indoors" tacked on the end?

I think we should be told.

Going back to the original post, I get the drift. The word is entirely appropriate in context, i.e. 16/17th century, just as the word "nigger" was thought appropriate enough to use until earlier this century as evidenced by the late Agatha Christie entitling one of her books "Ten little niggers" etc.

It's the intent behind a word, within whatever context that it is used, that is of most import.

I would have no problems with anyone calling me a Whoremaster. Sticks and stones etc.

Archived