Whores

jagoturner

<<<<Who the fuck have you been listening to? Haven't you read shit here? I have never claimed that such girls are girlfriends, so we both agree on this point.>>>>

I am baffled by your post because I have no idea who you are or why you would think I am personally attacking you. I was posting my own thoughts on the 125+ posts on this thread, not sending you a personal message.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this POV both hypocritical and self-deceptive

----------------------

Just of note: I just object to use the word all the time, not object to using it. same as if one calls a girl a cunt, or a chick. No problem , but all the time, it says more about the caller than the "callee".

I may add that to object to use the word as definitive label for BGs has nothing to do with being defensive or defending them, or putting rose-tinted glasses. For some of us, as we understand the word, it just does not exactly fit all situations. To put it simply, it's best used for one person, than wholesale, where it loses its power, and just gets us writing 7 or 8 pages on the subject.

BTW, those of us who have GFs from the "scene" have never denied where they met them (including me).

Hi BKKshooter,

I wonder why you picked my name for your reply as I was clearly not the last poster, hell you even had to go back a few pages to find me. Pretty obvious I thought your reply was meant for me.

Next time please mention that your reply is not addressed to anybody in particular in order to avoid these misunderstandings.

Cheers!

I still want to meet you and have a chat if you don't mind.

:beer:

>>>>>>>>>Bangkok bar girls are whores. (As was by the way, Mary Magdalene.) Men who patronize whores, are by definition, whoremongers. Myself proudly included.

My girlfriend is an ex-whore but now, after a year or living together, she's just a slut, like me.

When she and I go out together, to say the Biergarten, the way I usually greet the gals we know and like is "bpai nai, galee?" She and her friends speak in even more crude terms to each other. They don?t take what they do very seriously ? and neither should you.

I have absolutely no issues with my girlfriend having been a prostitute. And no she wasn't "doing what she had to do" to support her family back in Issan. My girlfriend is an educated Bangkok girl, speaks English and she used the money she made to party at Q Bar, buy clothes and vacation in the islands.... and I say, good for her. Beats working at a bank for 12,000 baht a month.

It seems to me that what the guys who object to the word whore are objecting to is the very definition of Bangkok bar girls as prostitutes, based on their perceived intimacy with them and the hard luck stories that they hear (and believe). They have a hard time reconciling this with the western (particularly American) characterization of prostitutes and want to differentiate between American prostitutes who they perceive to be morally inferior and "these poor girls" who are "just doing what they have to do."

I find this POV both hypocritical and self-deceptive. Contrary to the posters above who suggest that not using words like "prostitute" and "whore" somehow shows more respect for women, I would suggest that they are in extreme denial about what they and their ?girlfriends? are doing. (Suggested reading, that consumate whore-lover Camille Paglia's Sexual Personae.)

BTW, a paid companion of two or three days is not your ?girlfriend? no matter how you slice it, so let?s just toss that little euphemism out the window right now.

An ex-prostitute that you live can be classified as your girlfriend as can a hooker that you are dating who doesn?t charge you. Why? Because prostitutes have boyfriends too, every single one. Maybe a Thai, maybe a farang and maybe both.

But if you?re paying her for a short-time or long-time and calling her you?re girlfriend, you?re not doing it to make her feel better or to ?show more respect for her?, you?re doing it to make YOU feel better.

A girl that you pay for sex is WORKING. No matter how real it feels to you. She is working at her job and her job is to make you feel like she is with you because you?re a handsome devil, a great lover and just a wonderful human being ? and not because you?re giving her 1000 baht. Then when she gets off of work, she calls her real boyfriend, who chances are, whether Thai or farang, is NOT a BFST (Big Fat Sex Tourist) 30 years her senior.

If you don?t understand this distinction, perhaps you can make the experience more of a simulacrum of reality by avoiding the word ?whore? but don?t tell the rest of us that you do it because you have so much respect for women.

Finally, after a year of living in Bangkok, one thing that I?ve noticed is the guys who make the most noise about this issue are also the ones who cheat on their live-in ex-prostitute girlfriends constantly and who are frequently juggling four or five (or ten or fifteen!) such relationships.

And these are also the same guys who are the most outraged if their girlfriends ? god forbid ? wants to bone another guy occasionally while they?re off paying bar fines three nights a week. And the same ones who say things like ?Thai women like older guys? or ?Thai women don?t care if a guy is a bit overweight.?

My response to that is, whatever gets you through the night, dude. But to me you are living a super-sized lie.

Embrace your whore, love your whore, marry your whore if you want ? but don?t get your panties in a bunch because some guys want to call a spade a spade.<<<<<<<

Thank you for that post. :bow:

HT

pattaya127 said:

As was by the way, Mary Magdalene.

------------------

Actually, she was not. that story of her being a "whore" was re-written way after the gospels were laid down. And they were written already long after the facts.

Or if you want to take a more syncretic/Gnostic view, Mary Magdalene was a continuation of the Venus/lust/feminine principle as embodied in the Sacred Whores of the Temple of Venus in Rome.

But I take your point....

now out to shag some more whores!

That's surprising!

Your location tells me you're still in Malmo and I remember you asking for info regarding the availability of sex in that city a few weeks back. You didn't get valuable info other than some gay joint :)

You also mentioned not being able to pay for sex as you were doing some research there or something.

And still going whoring?

Please share your secret and...not the gay bar is it? :)

Nice post! But I would like to add just a few comments.

You mentioned that your girlfriend is an "ex whore" Sorry but I don't

think there is such a thing. Once you are a whore or a prostitute, a hooker ect. That is a lifelong identity. Even though a girl has done it only a few times she is still always a whore, prostitute ect. Its much like the saying there is no such thing as an ex-marine. Once you have undergone that experience you are always considered a marine. Being a whore is the same basic premise, you can not unwhore. With that said being a whore is a very common state for women, and it does not mean they are bad people, or undeserving of respect, love, or any of the things every human is entitled to.

I believe that virtualy all women have the potenial to be a whore.

It is mostly just a matter of the reward-payment.

A guy goes up to a cute girl and says, would you have sex with me for $10 million. The girls says, sure! The guy says great. Will you have sex with me for $50. Hell no! she says, what kind of a girl do you think I am. He says I already know what kind of a girl you are, I am just trying to negotiate a price.

Archived