BKK airport to Pattaya

Hidy Ho

ask the info desk in the airport arrivaL Lobby. there are mini-van service at 9am, 12pm and 7pm. Otherwise, depending on your arrival time, morchit is a closer bus station than Ekamai, but be careful, i think the last bus to Pattaya leaves at 8pm. Really, get a cab, stick to no more than 1200, show the cabs you know the fare, and make sure it includes tolls.

The Thai Airways ground transportation counter can probably arrange a ride for you. I was ther in October, and I believe the fair was something like 1500bht, +tools. But there are no doubt other options. The hotel desk there may be able to arrange a room and ride package.

You can get a taxi from right outside the airport direct to your hotel in Pattaya for less than 1,200 baht.

Or, if you don't want to go to Ekkamai, take a taxi from outside the airport to Morchit bus station and jump on a bus there to Pattaya.

it is very dependant on your arrival time and when u get through customs. Bus from ekkami is comfortable but if you dont get it at the right time u miss the bus.(see previous posts). However the mini bus or van is fine, it is probably true that it is a little bit more cramped than the larger bus, but u will be with fellow travellors, so u should have fun on the way down. We hooked up with a seasoned german travellor who was about 50 odd, we had a few singha on the bus and he told us all about the place. It was a nice fun way to get introduced to the place before we got there. Taxi is fine but for my money the bus, or minivan is much better value(more money to spend on whatever takes your fancy. wink.gif" border="0

Archived