Anguished and Depressed

Savittre

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Yeah, nothing else really makes sense, does it?

It really *is* the bottom line. You can go around it as much as you want, but in the end, what you have is what you got, and *nothing* can change that.

As a (minor) side point that probably won't change anything, there are probably *millions* of guys who would change places with you in an instant. Not only do you have "tackle" that *works*, you are also "getting some" so to speak. There are many guys who would give their left nut to be in that situation....

-j-

The whole point about this is that you wouldn't know the difference between BS and good advice. That is what depression is. It when you can't see the wood because all the trees are in the way.

Listen, EVERYONE has problems/anxieties. They may not tell you about them, but they have them.

A guy who perceives himself as small in that department may try to (over)compensate in another way. ie Body building, becoming a better lover...

Just like someone who is blind develops better hearing.

Again I tell you not to compare yourself against anyone else,

but to be the best you can be. Healthy, wise and then wealthy.

You have no idea what is on someone elses mind. Comparing yourself to them is simply comparing yourself to a fantasy.

A 'shrink' is not necessarily better qualified to advise you. They may understand the chemical make up of your brain and done hundreds of case studies. But they are not inside your head. They are still prople with their own experiences. Do you think all 'shrinks' have big penises and huge breasts?

What do you base your life on? Your sexual prowess? Financial success? Physical achievements?

Savittre said:

I'm interested to hear from those who know. You got a big dick and know clearly about the role that plays in your relationships? Tell me about it. You got a small dick and feel the same way I do, or differently? If you feel differently, please tell me why. Thanks to all for your time! Last but not least, is there REALLY such a thing as a dick that is TOO big? She can't get too much of a good thing, or can she? :dunno:

You can easily answer your own questions if you only think about the role that big tits/arses/legs/other features have played in your own thinking and relationships. I think you'll conclude that you have liked some girls who have had a single feature that's theoretically 'worse' in some area better than others who have had 'perfectly formed' specimens. It's that simple.

Aren't you the guy who got upset over some girl's minor antics in Long Gun? I think the basic problem is in yourself - taking things too seriously. If (and it's a big 'if') the girl in question really likes spending time with that guy more, it's probably not (imo) that he's got a bigger dick. More, it's liekly to be because he doesn't worry about things, including what she thinks of him. He's comfortable within himself. If the same guy had a smaller dick, I dare say he wouldn't care.

Archived