Russian girls

Mark

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than once my trusty chariot driver: of the blue/red taxi persuasion has chatted me up about women on a crosstown BKK trip. It starts with "Chawp Phoo-ying Thai mai?"

"Chawp" :the obvious response. "Taeh, mee faen laew."

Undeterred he then will proceed to talk about the menu. I have many times been told of MPs with a few pieces of 'white meat' on the menu. Suuuuaaaay sSuuuaaaYYy they gush. :eek:

I instantly veto or ignore them. No farang princesses for me thanks.. also heard of spots with a few 'kon yi-poon'. :beer::up:

I'm just not getting out enough --- anymore. Seek and yee shall find.. If not... PM-ing Fiery Jack is still an option as another post said.. :neener:

ruskies,

the_numbers

Hi Guys,

Where could one find some Russian girls in BKK? Or any other White meat?

Walking street in Pattaya in late evening you will find what you seek.I assume their hookers as most of the ones I saw were wearing one of those net,see thru micro mini dresses with nothing underneath(tits on full view)except a very miniscule Gstring.Some of the ones I saw around the new year period were of model quality.I don't know if they are there all the time or were just down for the high season.

I went past one bar on the left hand side opposite and not far up from Lucifers that had eastern bloc girls dancing on the varander but they all ran back when I tried to take a photograph.

I heard there is a massage place near Soi 2(Pattaya)that has E.bloc girls.Perhaps one of the locally based lads can add to this?

I expect that they have some minders on call.I've seen some very unsavoury,sinster looking characters in this area on many occassions.You don't tend to see them around the Beach rd soi's though.

Perhaps we could start a thread about the Eastern bloc mafia.The authorities must be getting a decent slice of the action as I can't see the Thai's allowing them to operate otherwise.

CM2 at Novotel is packed with them and there is even a Russian Corner. You cant miss them when you come in and go the left end, near the restrooms. I go there on a monthly basis and have never seen less than 15 russian girls. They look quite ok. I asked arround and one said she needs to have 7K for an all nighter ( until 7am - it was already 1am :o), so I kindly refused. Others were within the 5K range. Good luck and let us know how you ended up. Cheers, :beer:

I spent time with a couple of Russian girls/women while in Pattaya.(I don't do Thai)

Neither of them prostitutes. One was on holiday and has a shoe shop in Moscow. The other parents retired here and so lives here in her own apartment.

The shoe girl was, on reflection, quite funny. She was there with her boyfriend and even introduced him to me, after we had been intimate!

She got a little infatuated with me. I had to leave my hotel by a different route to avoid the bar where she would await me

She was with two other girls, a blonde and a redhead who liked to pop into Tonys. One a policewoman. They paid for all the drinks, never had the chance to put my hand in my pocket.

The other Russian girl(living here) was a little weird. Too attention seeking and always touching and grabbing.

She insisted that the working girls weren't Russian but from areas such as Uzbekistan....

Eating at Took Lae Dee at Foodland in Pattaya Klang I would see a few of the 'working girls' or what looked like them.

Archived