Russian girls

Mark

No, I don't. Just like drinking alcohol, I'm not dead against it, I just prefer not to, on the whole.

I'd be concerned about catching something and anyway I find it demeaning.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name has nothing to do with Rudolph.... It was a nom de plume for Valentine's Day card sending.

Seriously, I wouldn't be keen on 'stirring the porridge'...

I've got high standards. A girl that sells her body for money doesn't quite make the cut.

I prefer true romance. Paying a girl to stay with me would shatter that illusion.

Certainly. I don't criticise anyone for getting together with the girls.

We are all at different places in our lives. So we can't be expected to do the same thing at the same time.

It was during the war, and the brave resistance fighter in Prague was trapped inside a building complex by Nazi troops searching for him. He had always been successful before, because his demure stature (he was just 5 feet tall) allowed him to move stealthily among the shadows of the night. But it looked like the end this time. Suddenly, a beautiful woman appeared from behind a door, his former lover, bade him follow her, and took him upstairs to the rooms of a German banker known to be sympathetic to the Resistance. She asked the banker, "Can you cache a small Czech for me?"

Archived