Russian girls

Mark

Most russian chicks, single in Pattaya, are for the taking, sex worker or not. I had a friend who was speaking russian fluently, he scored evry night.

They can be pretty snubby though. Make them laugh first, I'd say, samesame any woman.

Khun Kong and i spotted some damned good looking chicks on Walking St. 2 nights ago. Sex and lust has no skin colors. And I bet they fuck dirtier :up: than your average thai girl.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking for trouble....

Suk Soi 3, Beach Road in P-Town and along the beach road at Soi Bangla late in the night!

All trouble. There use to be some boom de blanco ( aka white meat) amatures trying to make a little travel money around the Pubs of Soi Khao San. If you just sit around they will find you. Is that a place where they hang out, I don't know of one. I got hit on in Gullivers both night I was there.

One girl just wanted me to rent a room and leave her there after a S.T. I think she was with a group of people so I didn't want anything to do with that!

Sorry, bud, not in my experience. Have been with Russian whores in Bangkok a couple of times. They were simply much, much better in the sack than the average Thai whore (and this with a small sample of Russians vs. huge sampling of Thais).

Archived