Could you take it

Scarfman_II

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgive me if i add issues to this thread as i go. this is a very complicated situation - i ask myself questions about right and wrong, love, the meaning of love, sacrifice...

i dont think its a matter of cut your loses and run.

she is/was/is a working girl. she seperates work from home - them to me.

for example, we (you and me) go to the bars, shag a couple BGs, come home to wife and go to sleep drunk but happy that the BG scene is the BG scene and is totaly on another level from wife... and we expect our wives to believe this - so is it wrong then for me to accept the situation when it has been reversed?

Hi,

I must say that I figured your original post somewhat of an exercise in trolling, but as others have testified to, is not an unreal situation.

Seems like you have been an unfortunate soul, who is in love with a prostitute, and are searching for ways to deal with it. I say this, based on the fact you say you are angry, and despise the fact she is a hooker, but then are looking for ways to justify her occupation, that let's you remain in the relationship and not walk away from it.

I can only say that your life cannot be good right now. I cannot imagine that hell. I've always been a big proponent of not getting emotionaly involved with a prostitute for this very reason. The facts are that she can get out, due to your support, but refuses to. What does that tell you?

It should tell you that either she likes what she is doing and does not want to stop, or she is looking for a brass ring larger than what you are offering. In any event, and I don't mean to be harsh here, she is out there looking for something that you are not giving her. As you say, you've been together for a long time, but cannot stop her from being a prostitute. Stop and think about that for a little while.

As you've stated, you are very unhappy, angry, etc., about your situation. But want us here to justify it here for you, and tell you that maybe it's ok for your G/F to go out and screw other guys for money. You, like any other sane individual will tell you, know that this is a hard pill so swallow.

The simple fact is you are not happy. And seems to me that you are looking for reasons to hang on. Why? You know, as I do, you must move on. Don't want a hooker for a girlfriend? Then go find one that isn't. The solution is easy. Can't find a way to ween yourself off of her? Then continue to live with the hell you're in now.

It's up to you.

HT

comformist,

Let me ask you some tough questions.

What do you expect from her? Did you t nomeet her understanding dubious circumstances?

I have a hard time (and this is not directed at you conformist) understanding how guys expect BGs to act like girl scouts. Look at what she is doing? Why does one create such false assumptions and expectations?

Are you not attactive to her because the way she is? I doubt you would be attacted to a virgin-like/high moral girl. Does not one find them boring so one does look to girls like these?

Are you not attractied to her because your two lifesttyles are similar and compatible?

Ask yourself why are you crazy about her and how does her negatives weigh against her positives?

If you discard her, are you not going to pusue the same type of girl or will this episode shake you up to the point where you look at completely different pastures to graze......

Sometimes we need to look at ourselves harder than blame others for bad behavior......

Cardinalblue

There are girls who work as prostitutes because they are in tough economic circumstances but are not prostitutes in their soul. These girls will get out of the game asap given the chance.

There are others, whom I call "true prostitutes" who can't leave whether its because they can't get past the money relationship, or the life is too much fun or they can't trust or they don't have a plan etc etc.

The trick is, if you hang around in bars how do you find/know a good girl who is down on her luck?

Not fun. Good luck to you.

Archived