Could you take it

Scarfman_II

Well I have been there! I had a girlfriend (farlang) who was a dancer, and a hooker. She would do just 5 or 6 tricks a week. The difference was that her earnings where her earnings. I never wanted nor expected any of her money. I was just her boyfriend, just like any other girl had a boyfriend. We had a fun relationship and eventualy it ran its course no different that many relationships. for my part I just played safe, something one does anyway in these times. I can recall on more than one occasion that I would wait at here appartment while she was out servicing a client. Then she would come home and we would go out and just have a normal dating life. Myself being a bit of a sicko rather liked the idea. There was never any concern about her sleeping with other guys. She was doing that all the time so no big deal. I liked the idea of dating a girl that was hot enough that guys would pay her well for sex. She would fall into the catagory you discribe as a "true prostitute" she really ejoyed what she was doing, and not just the money, for her it was like her fetish. As far as a longterm relationship with a BG I think one of two things will happen. Someone with big money will come along and take her away from you. Or eventualy the house will be built up country. Papa and Mama will die. Sisters will get hit by cars, no good brother will die of liver disease. At this point she will stop working and settle in with you. So basicly my advice is relax, its just sex for money.

Its her job, just relax and enjoy being here boyfriend. Sounds like thats what she needs from you. In return you get a nice girlfriend TIT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I think you are missing his problem. He does not get off on his g/f screwing other guys, as you do, and has problems with it, where you do not.

You can accept it, because you like it, and have never had a problem with it. He does not accept it, because he does not like it, hense his post.

To tell him to just ignore his dissatisfaction with his situation, and go with the flow, is not addressing his problem, in my estimation.

Given that, it does take an unusual individual who chooses to be with a partner who cannot stop screwing other guys. Out of the norm, to be sure. I think most would show her the door, with even one experience. The fact that she is apparently somewhat addicted to her activities, and yet poster has elected to stay with her for a long time, despite his objection to her whoring, would indicate that, like you, he in some way gets off on her activities.

In real, how many guys are going to put up with their girlfriend screwing other guys? Very few, to be sure.

>>>Myself being a bit of a sicko rather liked the idea.<<<<

You have come to terms with this. Original poster has not, and is questioning how he can do? He has mixed feelings, as he stated. IMO, he likes it, to some degree as you do, but is questioning his sanity in doing so.

In the end, he is not deriving the pleasure that you relish in. He is in a quandary, that only he can settle within.

I really see his post as a scream for help. His sensibilities related to his upbringing, cooliding with the situation he has created for himself. As I stated before....he is a man caught between two worlds, and must reconcile that. And as I also stated before, his answer will not be born from any web board. It will be born from what he determines by that which he can be happy, and comfortable with.

He is obviously not that now. So change must occur. Be it in his head, or his situation. Which in the end, only he can rectify internally.

HT

You should write about this in a book. Went to one city that celebrates the birthday of one of their former citizens. Went into one store and talked to the owner or possibly it was a clerk. When the famous person was living in that city, he had at one time - 2 wives and they both were prostitutes. I asked him how it must have been when one of his wives got home after serving a customer. Did he give her a big kiss? The person at the counter got a red face, it appeared that the person he idiolized had behaviors that for some reason he never thought about.

Another time, I was at the local police station and as I was walking out, a lady asked me for a ride home. I dropped her off and she invited me in. Her boy friend was there. They spent about half an hour trying to get me to losen up. They gave me whiskey, etc. but for some reason, I did not budge. It turned out she just got released from jail for prostitution and she was already back in business. He was her pimp.

>Could you take it?<

Yes.

>How do you continue to sleep with her?<

You joking? That's the easiest part, probably the addictive part for you, you get some control over her when you have her pinned to the bed, that moment of control is what some people in messed up relationships live for.

>HOW CAN SHE DO IT???<

Because she is totally fucking free. these girls exist in not too many numbers, and probably in not too many times in history. The scene can have an almost paranormal effect on the psyche of a few of the ladies, their life is streaming at lite speed.

>we (you and me) go to the bars, shag a couple BGs, come home to wife and go to sleep drunk but happy ....so is it wrong then for me to accept the situation when it has been reversed? <

Yep. You're not her wife. Be careful about waiting around for her too much, bad for your esteem and may have an effect on her respect for you.

>I dont want her to do it. but she wont stop.<

You cannot control her. You can control your own reaction. Try being free like her. You're heart won't be into it because you want to be with her, all the more reason to force a change in the pattern that has been established. Examine your reactions to what she has been doing, and decide what you need to change, develop a new reaction. You have complete control over this.

Right now she is living her life the way she chooses and that is good for her. You are not, you are just accepting her rules.

Good luck...

mailuk,

Much wisdom, as always.

>>>>>Right now she is living her life the way she chooses and that is good for her. You are not, you are just accepting her rules.<<<<

In other words...as I said before...."you are just another customer who dosen't know it yet".

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

I must say that I figured your original post somewhat of an exercise in trolling, but as others have testified to, is not an unreal situation.

HT

Thanks for thoughtful remarks. need time to digest...

i figured people would be thinking troll, but yes this sort of thing happens... i knew a french fella that actually sat around a bar waiting for his GF to finish the deed - then went home together. i could never stoop to this level.

think_too_mut said:

Was it you who was married to a Thai woman in your previous incarnation on the board (a few weeks ago)?

Not that married people can't have girlfriends aside, some can keep several.

TTM

i dont think i ever mentioned that i was married so think you got the wrong guy. however, i WAS trolled last incarnation for being very pissed off at BGs and speaking the truth - see i was in the middle of this mess i am posting about now - then (???? make sense).

Archived